Recruiting Spivey Recruiting Mailbag 08/14

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
9 wins and a top 5 class... i'll take it. I'd obviously prefer to win it all, but I think just getting back into the conversation of top teams is key after last year.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Top 5 class? This guy is rainbows and sunshine.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n29896 said:
Top 5 class? This guy is rainbows and sunshine.
Head over to 247 and look at the "crystal ball". If we perform on the field this class could end up very very good.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate that fsu has the lead on Campbell,I don't blame him I just hope he's willing to wait and see if our offense is worth a damn. We can't keep stocking fsu with playmakers.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n29900 said:
I hate that fsu has the lead on Campbell,I don't blame him I just hope he's willing to wait and see if our offense is worth a damn. We can't keep stocking fsu with playmakers.
Performance on the field will solve everything.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n29900 said:

We don't stock FSU with play-makers....... Kids make stupid decisions!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For some reason Campbell's uncle is really pushing the clowns, not sure why, but the kid is listening to him evidently.Don't know what the uncle is thinking, the semis signed a big wr class last year and already have some this year. Considering the kid needs to be coached up, he's raw but sick talented, he could get lost in numbers with the clowns.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n29924 said:
For some reason Campbell's uncle is really pushing the clowns, not sure why, but the kid is listening to him evidently.Don't know what the uncle is thinking, the semis signed a big wr class last year and already have some this year. Considering the kid needs to be coached up, he's raw but sick talented, he could get lost in numbers with the clowns.

The Bag Man Cometh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.