Founding Member
I'm worried about his durability......

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really like Trask, he is a class act. Hoping for big things from him this season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"I mean, Alabama called," said Martin. "He had no interest."

:lmao2:

Sure they did.

:lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great recruiting decision by Sharkfvkker and Nussdrunk.
What would have been a great recruiting decision would be to stop being a lazy useless fvkk and taking FIU and north Texas garbage because it is easier than actually hiring recruiters.

What you meant to say was 1 out of the 75 pieces of garbage Fat Ass took worked out. That's how you get yourself fired. And how you get Oregon State and Nebraska laughing at your idiotic ass when you beg them to hire you.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I usually agree with many of your takes, but you missed this one by a mile. When he has another great season and gets drafted, how are you going to try and bend your narrative on Trask?

There is no doubt that Trask got an opportunity he wasn't going to get from any other P5 school. He had no real game tape. He has done most with the opportunity, and you can't take that away from the kid. But to believe he was getting creditable offers from Alabama and those tier of teams is just dumb.

The kid got an offer and made the most of that offer. The kid deserve all the credit in the world for that. He is a great representation of the school, hard work, and dedication.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt that Trask got an opportunity he wasn't going to get from any other P5 school. He had no real game tape. He has done most with the opportunity, and you can't take that away from the kid. But to believe he was getting creditable offers from Alabama and those tier of teams is just dumb.

The kid got an offer and made the most of that offer. The kid deserve all the credit in the world for that. He is a great representation of the school, hard work, and dedication.
I agree. Let me clarify my original statement. I did not mean Trask had a commitable offer from Bama. I was just referring to the Donks Trask sucks and will never play a meaningful down for UF Agenda. Trask saved our season and CDM’s ass last year, and is clearly a damn good QB.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. Let me clarify my original statement. I did not mean Trask had a commitable offer from Bama. I was just referring to the Donks Trask sucks and will never play a meaningful down for UF Agenda. Trask saved our season and CDM’s ass last year, and is clearly a damn good QB.

In all logical defense, what could you expect out of a 2* quarterback whom came in with two 4* quarterbacks behind him. With the majority of his O&B highlights being hitting the third string linebacker between the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.