Sports Illustrated Kyle Trask article

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
was just referring to the Donks Trask sucks and will never play a meaningful down for UF Agenda. Trask saved our season and CDM’s ass last year, and is clearly a damn good QB.
he's a functional pocket passer QB. I'd like to see him with a decent quarterback coach and play caller. Spurrier could probably do a lot with him. then again Spurrier would never take it two star high School backup quarterback because he always had four star All-American type guys lined up. ask Tim Lester.

I wish I would never see an running an option again or fake option w Trash again.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he's a functional quarterback. I'd like to see him with a decent quarterback coach and play caller. Spurrier could probably do a lot with him then again Spurrier would never take it two star high School backup quarterback because he always had four star All-American type guys lined up. ask Tim Lester.

Noah Brindise

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It shows what we should have known, he is a very good person. Now he needs to grow in his decision making and when to run, when to throw the ball away and when to hold on to the ball and take the sack. I expect a long but not star quality career for him in the NFL, if football comes back.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Jamie Newman is more of a running QB, hence the higher rating. I think uga drops off significantly on O this year. I think Trask throws 4 tds in that game and swonky melts down and finally spells Trask correctly. Swonky might even let Trask come over and bang his sister. I know I would.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
he had that JV team highlight film throwing against the freshman defense.

"He remained at Manvel for the rest of his high school career as King's backup, earning playing time on every third and fifth drive of a given game. He finished his varsity career by completing 73% of his passes, for 1,737 yards, 17 touchdowns, and zero interceptions."

At 6'5"/230 that would get someone's attention considering the situation he was in and the glowing talk from his head coach. The tape I saw looked pretty darn good.

I realize you'll never admit just how wrong you've been about this kid all these years but I really don't think he cares.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His highlight tape literally has players wearing his own uniform.

If that triggers you, so be it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It amazes me that people watch perhaps thousands of hours of football in their lives and still cant see things like that. How? How do you not know we run a fake option on most of our plays, and basically all of our runs.

I think some people don't register "option" (or fake option for our passes) unless the sprints outside like a 95 Nebraska speed option and the QB holds the ball for three seconds first.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They also give people extra credit for the stats and wins they think they will get. Yes, wins matter. It certainly matters in the NFL draft too.

Personally I don't think that much of him and I really don't think he will put up stats in Mushchump 4.0's Ugly offense.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
They also give people extra credit for the stats and wins they think they will get. Yes, wins matter. It certainly matters in the NFL draft too.

Personally I don't think that much of him and I really don't think he will put up stats in Mushchump 4.0's Ugly offense.
Wins matter, eh? How did the last UGA QB fair in the draft? He had lots of wins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wins matter, eh? How did the last UGA QB fair in the draft? He had lots of wins.
Well, his stats and workout should have have earned him UDFA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.