Spring Camp opens

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
MM is the guy they were talking about being in a "bar room brawl" with...didn't Napier say that?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Allegedly he tore his labrum, was gonna miss next year anyways. But kind of weird to announce your entering the portal when he can't even enter the portal until May 1st.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
What are the possibilities?
(In no particular order)
1) He realized he wasn’t good enough to play in the SEC and decided to transfer
2) He looked around and decided we are not going to be any good and wanted no part of a bad season.
3) He didn’t like the coaches and decided they weren’t going to get him to the next level.
4) Someone said something mean to him and he got butt-hurt.
5) Family issue and needs to get closer to home.
6) He didn’t get the NIL he was promised (if this ends up being the reason, we will be eviscerated in the media.)
7) Somebody offered him more money to transfer to their school
8) It’s about a woman. (Or man; it’s 2023 and I shouldn’t assume.)

I miss any?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Allegedly he tore his labrum, was gonna miss next year anyways. But kind of weird to announce your entering the portal when he can't even enter the portal until May 1st.
Not sure if this is true. But this is from a poster on 247.

5CD401A5-F004-4C14-B896-F114A818C86B.jpeg

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks no matter what the reason because we needed him to be the guard we thought we were getting.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if he is injured, wasn't going to play and was facing a long heal/rehab, then I feel for him. I'm sure he was planning to be "the guy". Maybe he feels it's better to go to another school who needs "the guy" than to stay and compete with the guys he falls behind.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Do you think he was guaranteed a starting position and just left? There's no chance. I think he saw the writing on the wall and bailed out.

We all know your theory: he caught Billy Napier drowning kittens.
No, I think he did something stupid and was told to leave. Groped a girl, drugs, assaulted a teammate…. who knows…. but that’s what I think. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, so now we have a guy who was going to miss the season anyway and wouldn't give up the weed. Yawn.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well that fuch(s)ing sucks. So wasn't going to play (injured) this season anyway. Give him this year to smoke some weed and get ready for next spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.