Spring Camp opens

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Good Lord you're an idiot. We aren't having a losing season this year.

"Sure am glad I was wrong, guys!" - can't wait to ban the first asshat who says that.

Funny from the idiot that said we’d win 10 games last year and we ended up with another losing season. What’s your prediction this year, playoffs? We will be portal shopping for a QB after spring ball, even Billy said that before spring, because he knows these QB’s are duds.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Funny from the idiot that said we’d win 10 games last year and we ended up with another losing season. What’s your prediction this year, playoffs? We will be portal shopping for a QB after spring ball, even Billy said that before spring, because he knows these QB’s are duds.
12-0, you warthog-faced buffoon. Looking forward to throwing it into your hating face all season. I think Mertz is going to play well - better than AR15 in fact, who cost us about 6 games with his nonsense.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
12-0, you warthog-faced buffoon. Looking forward to throwing it into your hating face all season. I think Mertz is going to play well - better than AR15 in fact, who cost us about 6 games with his nonsense.

sub-buzz-15437-1506386914-10.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All seriousness, I think we’re a QB away from having a really solid season since Nape and co have done a solid job solidifying the roster, especially DL. Maybe a Spring transfer can come save us for ‘23.

If not, I’ll hope for the best but put my hopes in Lagway being real deal for ‘24 and beyond

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I rarely even check in to these offseason/Spring/recruiting threads anymore after the last 2 or 3 years.....

You can't really believe anything looks very positive for more than a 5-6 win season, can you?
We need to at least hope we can be competitive in the key games this coming season. It's clear the coaches and the players are doing what they need to do to turn it around. How that will translate into W's is yet to be seen. Last year was frustrating and aggravating to me but I still believe BN is a winner.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Really going out on a limb with this one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lagway can't get here soon enough. Hopefully someone with some talent will enter the transfer portal after spring ball and we can get them. If not, we're looking at 3 straight losing seasons, when's the last time that happened?
There’s a lot of discussion that the 5* 2025 recruit Austin Simmons (who is heavily leaning toward us) may re-classify up 2 classes and come in the summer. He’s the same age as Lagway. Big frame. He already has all of his high school credits. He is dual enrolled. Nothing set. But a lot of discussion.

Here is some info on it:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel more positive about Mertz than Miller, but again outside of a busted coverage that’s another pass that would be broken up or picked due to being under thrown. Let’s just focus on screens and slants.
Neither 247 or On3 are confident about Mertz. He’s looked only marginally better than Max Brown.

They think we either get another kid or Simmons reclassifies.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
There’s a lot of discussion that the 5* 2025 recruit Austin Simmons (who is heavily leaning toward us) may re-classify up 2 classes and come in the summer. He’s the same age as Lagway. Big frame. He already has all of his high school credits. He is dual enrolled. Nothing set. But a lot of discussion.

Here is some info on it:

Up 2 classes? That’s insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.