Spring Camp opens

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think we're going to be glad we have Collins.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Princely appears to be putting forth about as much effort as he did in the bowl game....hope to hell he gets passed up on the depth chart.
This has been all over social media, because people didn’t understand what was going on in the drills. The drill was to set the edge. Not to get past the OL.

Virtually all access to any media has gotten have been only to drills. Not to any actual 11v11 or really any 1v1.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This has been all over social media, because people didn’t understand what was going on in the drills. The drill was to set the edge. Not to get past the OL.

Virtually all access to any media has gotten have been only to drills. Not to any actual 11v11 or really any 1v1.

Some of our fans seem to have it out for Princely and I’m not sure why. His having a couple plays where he’s gassed in a meaningless bowl game and getting torched because few people even played isn’t worth all this.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Some of our fans seem to have it out for Princely and I’m not sure why. His having a couple plays where he’s gassed in a meaningless bowl game and getting torched because few people even played isn’t worth all this.
If the coaches agree with you then it should be no surprise we're coming off back to back losing seasons.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve actually heard a couple podcasts where scouts have said that Princely is the most NFL ready player on defense. And that includes last year’s team with Dexter.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

He kept his outside shoulder and arm free, set his inside shoulder against the OL, and set his feet to either force the play inside to the ILB or disengage and make the tackle on the outside.

Almost perfect form for setting the edge.

When is the last time we've seen that kind of execution in a game?

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’ve actually heard a couple podcasts where scouts have said that Princely is the most NFL ready player on defense. And that includes last year’s team with Dexter.
I’ll second this. I’ve seen Princely consistently projected between rounds 2-3.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon now, message board posters know everything and they are unimpeachable evaluators. I'm even sure that members of the coaching staff probably even stay in regular contact with some of ours, hanging on their every word hoping to glean something that will help them know if the players they coach are actually any good.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon now, message board posters know everything and they are unimpeachable evaluators. I'm even sure that members of the coaching staff probably even stay in regular contact with some of ours, hanging on their every word hoping to glean something that will help them know if the players they coach are actually any good.

Why are you even here then?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It’s really early but it appears most of my concerns about the offense this year are being resolved as I type. Oline is big and May have that kind of 10 deep depth available that we’ve been lacking for a decade. I needed one of the 3 frosh WR to pass some vets on the depth chart in to that WR3 area to upgrade the explosiveness and talent at that spot and it looks like Jean may be that guy. Now it’s really about QB. The spot is going to be less explosive with out question but can it be more consistent and reliable? Is consistently hitting a 7 yard curl more important than a 70 yard jaw dropping run once every other game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.