Spring Camp opens

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we see a lot of this.....

How many times did we see Pearsall have to dive, stretch, or get overthrown. With this guy's speed, if he can get hit in stride, he's going to make a shytton of plays. We saw it a few times and he can be deadly.

Also. Hearing that Jean is tearing it up. Many on Gator Pod Casts are saying this guy will play and will also cause problems for defenses in his first year. They say he is ready now. Also, lots of rumblings on Boardingham, "he can't be covered", guess we'll see on that. Hope he stays healthy.
"He can't be covered" is code for " he can't catch either". :lol:

Just like "He makes all the throws" is an abridged sentance needing " ... in.practice with no rush and no defenders". :lol:

It's fun watching clips of Spring camp but I take everything like a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I hope we see a lot of this.....

How many times did we see Pearsall have to dive, stretch, or get overthrown. With this guy's speed, if he can get hit in stride, he's going to make a shytton of plays. We saw it a few times and he can be deadly.

Also. Hearing that Jean is tearing it up. Many on Gator Pod Casts are saying this guy will play and will also cause problems for defenses in his first year. They say he is ready now. Also, lots of rumblings on Boardingham, "he can't be covered", guess we'll see on that. Hope he stays healthy.
It would be nice to have a TE sighting this season.

Gonna be a long season as I was saying earlier. Same ppl who overlooked all those unnecessary dives by receivers, games with sub 100 yards passing at halftime and and 9-27 ish performances are now gonna over analyze every pass Miller/Mertz make… even the ones that are caught.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Twenty EE's in Spring practice!

Only three 4 star guys joining in Fall:
Eugene Wilson WR
Dijon Wilson DB
Gavin Hill DL

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
well so far mertz definitely appears solid. ill go on record now, if potaters has actually pulled a rabbit out of his hat and shows it to us this fall, ill start calling him billy big balls and will glue myself to a seat aboard the train. anybody that can take the garbage that was him in the wisky offense and make him an SEC difference maker is the right fit for UF.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Couldve been worse, like 5 feet over his head lol

I knew that wouldnt take l;ong ... :P
Ill never grow tired of being right about this fanbase haha
Must get lonely on that pedestal above the rest of us realists.

Don’t throw your elbow out patting yourself on the back ffs.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Saw a short video of OL D. Conner saying a QB is gonna "Shock the world" He wouldnt specify which but apparently one has won the guys over early

Camp talk so take FWIW
Max Brown is our starting QB confirmed.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hearing good things about George and the big Guard from Baylor. I feel better at this point than I did same time last yr. Center is still a concern, lots of bad snaps / penalties down the stretch last season. We'll see

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.