Spring Camp opens

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It’s really early but it appears most of my concerns about the offense this year are being resolved as I type. Oline is big and May have that kind of 10 deep depth available that we’ve been lacking for a decade. I needed one of the 3 frosh WR to pass some vets on the depth chart in to that WR3 area to upgrade the explosiveness and talent at that spot and it looks like Jean may be that guy. Now it’s really about QB. The spot is going to be less explosive with out question but can it be more consistent and reliable? Is consistently hitting a 7 yard curl more important than a 70 yard jaw dropping run once every other game?
If Jean is as good as reported - including his practice habits, etc., then he may well improve the entire WR unit through example, competition and creating space for the other WRs and TEs by demanding attention.

Pearsall must be pleased to see another threat emerging. Now if if they can teach Mizell that Mills route…and use it…

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Trying to be positive here, he seems like a nice KID. But no wonder Billy hired him, he must sound like an echo to Billy.

I wonder, where do they learn to talk like that and can they understand each other in a conversation?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Trying to be positive here, he seems like a nice KID. But no wonder Billy hired him, he must sound like an echo to Billy.

I wonder, where do they learn to talk like that and can they understand each other in a conversation?
He's much easier to understand than most of the people from New England. Boston especially.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019

Ball-drop Armstrong is a positive.. believe

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
DB Jaydon Hill working at Star with Gators

Corey Fcking Raymond

wjq8KM.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.