Spring Camp opens

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
There’s a lot of discussion that the 5* 2025 recruit Austin Simmons (who is heavily leaning toward us) may re-classify up 2 classes and come in the summer. He’s the same age as Lagway. Big frame. He already has all of his high school credits. He is dual enrolled. Nothing set. But a lot of discussion.

Here is some info on it:

I’ve seen the so called “insiders” throw some Shiite against the wall before, but this takes the cake. This ain’t happening.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I love how both QBs give the WRs so much time to catch the ball. All of them can run their routes, then slow down and wait patiently for the ball. Much easier than forcing them to sprint through or dive forward. Looking forward to watching this in the games.

:bananaburn:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I’ve only ever been to one Gator practice. Freshman Chris Leak was battling Ingle Martin for the starting QB job. On a field full of gifted athletes, Leak stood out. He was just smoother in his movements and his passes were distinctly crisp and accurate. Even I could see an obvious difference. (Although I wonder how Ingle might have fared under Meyer.)

Mertz should be obviously better than Miller, even in these 15-minute glimpses, even having only been on campus 2-3 months. Or, Brown’s HS accuracy should be translating by now.

What are the odds we find a starting QB in May? Who is on the radar? Seems unlikely.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Y’all haters gonna be believers soon

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads