Spring Game O-line Grades

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The most important aspect from last year to this years Spring game is we are able to field two lines. There needs to be improvement, but we have come along way just in a year.

Sooo true Dug. Nice to have several names to throw around, to throw behind. :confused:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It's Ancient, he meant Sharpe. I don't even bother trying to correct him anymore - it gets tiresome.
I was about to "thank you" and then you turned snide. I was remembering that Green, like Sharp, was highly recruited but never played quite as well as I had hoped.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wish for luck, Crete. If lucky you will live long enough to make mental errors. Fortunately, I am still smart enough not to trash promising QBs like Trask.
:lol3: Ummmm, OK, but I've never trashed Trask.....I think you're mistaking me for another poster.
On another note, perhaps you could explain to me what The Late, Great Ronald Reagan meant when he said that getting old is not that bad because " you meet lots of new people everyday, even though you're staying in the same place"? :lol2:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol3: Ummmm, OK, but I've never trashed Trask.....I think you're mistaking me for another poster.
On another note, perhaps you could explain to me what The Late, Great Ronald Reagan meant when he said that getting old is not that bad because " you meet lots of new people everyday, even though you're staying in the same place"? :lol2:
Not sure if serious, but I'm guessing Reagan meant that you meet the same people over and over again, but you don't remember them from the last time you saw them, which could have been yesterday, thus you meet lots of new people everyday. He was a pretty witty guy, Ronnie Raygun, even making fun of his own lapsing memory.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Not sure if serious, but I'm guessing Reagan meant that you meet the same people over and over again, but you don't remember them from the last time you saw them, which could have been yesterday, thus you meet lots of new people everyday. He was a pretty witty guy, Ronnie Raygun, even making fun of his own lapsing memory.
I think another witty guy just did that in this thread.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Didn't say you trashed Trask, Crete. It won't surprise you to learn that I couldn't remember.
I will point out, however, that no one on this board trashed Trask. Not once ever. And if someone proves they did, why it was just a joke or trolling.
I will also point out that this board has more revisionist historians than Russia, or even an Ivy League university. I may be the only poster on the board to have admitted supporting Muschamp even briefly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator