• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Well, wouldn't there be some sort of 'off-limits' time? I think that's reasonable...and understandable by the former players (i.e. you can't be in here when Coach is running them through drills/workouts....but are welcome any other time).

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just listened to a podcast with Chris Rainey, and he mentioned that he was working out with team or something but had been turned away in the past because McElwain did not allow past players to work out in the weight room. Freaking ridiculous.

this explains so much. sounds like rainey must've sent another "time to die" text

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
We are going as my wife will be working on campus that day. We have gone annually over the last 5+ years as we get a rental car and hotel room paid for by her company.
Talk about doing it right! You know, though, you're now obligated to provide a report, with pics.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Just listened to a podcast with Chris Rainey, and he mentioned that he was working out with team or something but had been turned away in the past because McElwain did not allow past players to work out in the weight room. Freaking ridiculous.
That's the very definition of "f-ing ridiculous".

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Honestly, you have to wonder why? Did he think they'd be bad influences? Was he worried that word would get out that he's running a loose ship? I don't get it. It's one of the things that most successful coaches do; welcome alumni/former players - especially those from the glory years. If he was so unwelcoming to the former players imagine what his relationship w/ Spurrier was like! Spurrier has been on a big-time talk show circuit the last few weeks....and he's let slip a few comments ("Watching the UF offense the last few years made me want to get back into coaching...").

Again, why didn't the UAA get involved? This whole thing was a disaster from the time he yelled at Kelvin Taylor forward....
You're hitting the target right on the cross hairs, BMF, as usual. I really appreciate what you bring to the board.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea who those people are.

Ever heard of the Heavener football complex? Yeah, that guy.

In related news, although it's not as great as getting to coach the team, I've been informed by the Gator Athletic Office that my contribution this year has gotten me the opportunity grab as many used Gator cups as I can after the O and B game. I'm excited. They wash up great and I'm looking to restock my cupboard.

:thumbup:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015

In related news, although it's not as great as getting to coach the team, I've been informed by the Gator Athletic Office that my contribution this year has gotten me the opportunity grab as many used Gator cups as I can after the O and B game. I'm excited. They wash up great and I'm looking to restock my cupboard.

Been doing that for years now. I always look forward to seeing the new design. Sadly won't be there for the spring game though, the wife and I are just going though a lot right now and it's not the best time for us.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Back in the old days, by the fourth quarter, when all the pre-game beer had pretty much run its course and you couldn't stand to wait for 35 dudes in front of you in the men's room, well, we got pretty resourceful with those Gator cups.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah FSU never disciplines their players unlike UF...shows you how much better UF is as a program and won't stoop to low levels of perversion and nonsense...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Back in the old days, by the fourth quarter, when all the pre-game beer had pretty much run its course and you couldn't stand to wait for 35 dudes in front of you in the men's room, well, we got pretty resourceful with those Gator cups.

giphy.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I still have cups from 2009 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.