Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Grime sit out last year?

I know our attorneys don't scare anyone at the NCAA but if cokehead managed to get his time to count surely ours would also.

I don't think PDS has won a case though ever.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Didn't Grime sit out last year?

I know our attorneys don't scare anyone at the NCAA but if cokehead managed to get his time to count surely ours would also.

I don't think PDS has won a case though ever.

I think technically he played a couple games before leaving school. Hopefully we can get him eligible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Cinco is ready very very soon for at least some playing time.

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fine.
@GatorsCenter: QB Emory Jones has changed his number to 5. #Gators

Looks like his HS coaches are really trying to get rid of the "Duel Threat" tag

During their interview, Barron and one of his assistants commented on Jones’ playing style.

“Both his head coach and his offensive coordinator — unprompted — said, ‘Everyone keeps calling him a dual-threat quarterback. He’s not a dual-threat quarterback. He’s very athletic, but he’s a pro-style, pocket quarterback.’ … They feel he is under-represented as a true passer when you throw that dual-threat label on him,” Young said.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...tm_campaign=SF_SECCountryUF&utm_medium=Social

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like his HS coaches are really trying to get rid of the "Duel Threat" tag

During their interview, Barron and one of his assistants commented on Jones’ playing style.

“Both his head coach and his offensive coordinator — unprompted — said, ‘Everyone keeps calling him a dual-threat quarterback. He’s not a dual-threat quarterback. He’s very athletic, but he’s a pro-style, pocket quarterback.’ … They feel he is under-represented as a true passer when you throw that dual-threat label on him,” Young said.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...tm_campaign=SF_SECCountryUF&utm_medium=Social
Just heard that podcast. That was interesting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I finally just watched the O&B game.

A few good plays, a few players looked good/solid. QBs and OL leave a lot to be desired. The completions were good, some of the incompletions weren't bad either.

Did anyone notice that walk-on OL Tanner Rowell played DT exclusively? He's still listed at OT on the previous roster. He's 6'2 298 (on last year's roster). Not a bad move, doubt he plays any meaningful snaps....but like RJ Raymond last year, he stood out to me on the DL (more of a "who's the white dude playing DT?").

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I finally just watched the O&B game.

A few good plays, a few players looked good/solid. QBs and OL leave a lot to be desired. The completions were good, some of the incompletions weren't bad either.

Did anyone notice that walk-on OL Tanner Rowell played DT exclusively? He's still listed at OT on the previous roster. He's 6'2 298 (on last year's roster). Not a bad move, doubt he plays any meaningful snaps....but like RJ Raymond last year, he stood out to me on the DL (more of a "who's the white dude playing DT?").
He was listed as a DL last year. He is a legacy. Father was a DT back in the day.

That being said, I noticed RJ Raymond blowing up big Fred and Buchanon last year. Didnt see that w Rowell. Maybe one of those walkons will be the answer at FB if we decide to stick w nonrunning QBs and need a Latsko style offense.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He was listed as a DL last year. He is a legacy. Father was a DT back in the day.

That being said, I noticed RJ Raymond blowing up big Fred and Buchanon last year. Didnt see that w Rowell. Maybe one of those walkons will be the answer at FB if we decide to stick w nonrunning QBs and need a Latsko style offense.

That roster (that's still posted w/ a few minor updates) was done by a drunken intern!

He actually was....and still is listed as an OL:

http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=10296

Here's a story on him (and mentions his dad).....that says "DL":

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/75-Days-to-Kickoff-75-Tanner-Rowell-74901755

I've been saying since it was published last August that the roster they posted was full of errors....add this one.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
https://247sports.com/college/flori...ve-expectations-Feleipe-Franks-more-117912826

Spring Q&A Wrap: Offensive expectations, Feleipe Franks & more
6_8350890.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator