Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is the guy this year until further notice. Some of you need to get over the “shushing” thing. It’s time to move on, put hurt feelings behind, and root for the kid.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mullen can't stand Franks.
Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson hated each others guts.....and yet :lol2:...... they won titles together.
hqdefault.jpg

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Franks is the guy this year until further notice. Some of you need to get over the “shushing” thing. It’s time to move on, put hurt feelings behind, and root for the kid.

Yep!

Some of you guys on here show you've never played competitive sports if you've never been pissed off at a teammate. Hell my best friend and I got into it every other practice.

Franks had a good year last year and I only expect him to take steps forward this year. EJ will get his time

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I hope Franks leads us to a National Championship with a Heisman trophy. Shocks the nation and says he staying for his Senior year. With a long goatee.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks had a good year last year and I only expect him to take steps forward this year.
Based on what? There is now one hell of a lot of film on Franks. I personally think he'll take a step backwards.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is the guy this year until further notice.
No ****. Boy, you are on fire today. That "further notice" will come a week or two before the season.
Some of you need to get over the “shushing” thing. It’s time to move on, put hurt feelings behind, and root for the kid.
Who said we weren't rooting for him? I've always rooted for whoever is behind center, unless it's Luke Del Rio.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I was outside of the liquor store on 20th and Jeremiah Moon and two other players walked in and it sounded like they were complaining about the depth chart. They said something about Jesiah Pierre only should run with the 3s. Something else about how one of them should only be running with the 1s with Reese. Sounds like they're talking about the other LB spot. I thought it was Slaton and I couldn't identify the other player. Probably not a good sign that they're walking into the liquor store on midday Monday .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No ****. Boy, you are on fire today. That "further notice" will come a week or two before the season.

Who said we weren't rooting for him? I've always rooted for whoever is behind center, unless it's Luke Del Rio.

You’re not rooting for him. You know it. I know it. Franks knows it. We all know it.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I seriously wonder if some of you have been to football practices. There are fights every damn day. Hell, if you were a coach and your kids werent fighting, you'd be pissed. This isn't chess club.

I have typically coached middle grades. If I don't have to pull at least one kid off another at some point in the summer I'm doing something wrong.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was outside of the liquor store on 20th and Jeremiah Moon and two other players walked in and it sounded like they were complaining about the depth chart. They said something about Jesiah Pierre only should run with the 3s. Something else about how one of them should only be running with the 1s with Reese. Sounds like they're talking about the other LB spot. I thought it was Slaton and I couldn't identify the other player. Probably not a good sign that they're walking into the liquor store on midday Monday .

Or that you were outside of one yourself. Sober up, pal. We're all pulling for you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You’re not rooting for him. You know it. I know it. Franks knows it. We all know it.
I'm rooting for the Gators to win games. If Franks does that, I'll be his biggest fan, even look the other way when he mocks us.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm rooting for the Gators to win games. If Franks does that, I'll be his biggest fan, even look the other way when he mocks us.

It would be the story of ages if somehow Mullen turned Franks into a Heisman winner.....then I woke up....

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Were any of them in a boot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator