Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
No ****. Boy, you are on fire today. That "further notice" will come a week or two before the season.

Who said we weren't rooting for him? I've always rooted for whoever is behind center, unless it's Luke Del Rio.
Well it sure don't sound like your going to root for Franks if he's behind center, more like your rooting for him to fail.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Look....everybody roots for the Gators. Not everyone roots for every player. As Franks played better as the season progressed some noted the improvement and cheered and some just switched the criticism......to his chin hair.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I have typically coached middle grades. If I don't have to pull at least one kid off another at some point in the summer I'm doing something wrong.
You aint working them hard enough. When I played HS football we were so fckin tired fighting was the last thing on our minds........maybe fight our coach.
It was worthy of scorn.
gotta admit it looks like sht

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well it sure don't sound like your going to root for Franks if he's behind center, more like your rooting for him to fail.
Rooting for someone to fail and expecting them to fail are two different things. I'm not rooting for any Gator to fail.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive seen some pretty awesome facial hair on millenials.

That looked like a goats tail.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’d hate to think anyone here would root for anyone in a Gator uniform to fail (other than the trolls of course). FF is often hard to root for due to some of his antics (and that thing on his chin was something else), but on every snap, I guarantee you we are all hoping for him to make a big play.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I’d hate to think anyone here would root for anyone in a Gator uniform to fail (other than the trolls of course). FF is often hard to root for due to some of his antics (and that thing on his chin was something else), but on every snap, I guarantee you we are all hoping for him to make a big play.

Well there are some who would prefer to win in spite of him not because of him. Many here are just trolling though to get us through the off season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was actually at the wing place next door. I barely ever drink. I'm not against the players drinking and having fun. But two things were a little concerning; they were complaining about the depth chart and they were going into a liquor store at noon on a Monday .

Oh you're talking about that hodgey place across from the fire station

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well there are some who would prefer to win in spite of him not because of him. Many here are just trolling though to get us through the off season.
Not a single Gator wants to win in spite of Franks. Not a single one. Some are pessimistic on his ceiling but would be his biggest fans if we put on a massive season.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Guys that drive Miatas have never been involved in a football practice. Fighting makes them retreat to their safe space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.