Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really? You think there are a lot of coaches not named McElstain hoping to sign kids who haven't started since middle school? He isn't going anywhere.

You always say he hasn’t started since middle school do you actually have any proof he started then either?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You always say he hasn’t started since middle school do you actually have any proof he started then either?
No, no I don't.

It's just me being the pumper that I am and hoping he was a starter at some point in his life. After all, 7th grade wasnt that long ago. Im sure that 7th grade on the field experience will get him thru the transition easily.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Read this analysis of Frank’s potential for improvement in 2019:
I keep hearing Gator media almost assuming Franks goes pro after this season. I don’t get it. Unless he has s huge year, who would draft him?

While according to some here, EJ will go NFL before Franks. :cool:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing Gator media almost assuming Franks goes pro after this season. I don’t get it. Unless he has s huge year, who would draft him?
He will get drafted and probably drafted high. He was a top 3 QB in the SEC last year. He is huge, strong and fast and will throw the ball farther than anyone else at the combine, just like he did at the elite 11. The NFL loves strong arm and fast and seem to think they can fix things like accuracy and judgment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He will get drafted and probably drafted high. He was a top 3 QB in the SEC last year. He is huge, strong and fast and will throw the ball farther than anyone else at the combine, just like he did at the elite 11. The NFL loves strong arm and fast and seem to think they can fix things like accuracy and judgment.
Do you know how many huge, strong, fast, QB's with huge arms who have failed miserably in the NFL?

The brain is the most important thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you know how many huge, strong, fast, QB's with huge arms who have failed miserably in the NFL?

The brain is the most important thing.
Of course it is, but the NFL doesn't agree. They like measuring stuff and figure they can fix everything else. It's absurd, of course.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, because the NFL is desperate for QB's.

I have no doubt Franks will get drafted. I have doubts it will be high.

Provided our OL plays equivalent to last year or better, he'll have a better year and probably get taken in the top 4 rounds. He'll probably think he'll get taken higher and leave, especially with his icy relationship with the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.