Spurrier admits Machen wanted Creyer

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I have no idea what you are getting at but it sounds like your feelings are hurt because a building collapsed that had nothing to do with a hockey team or their fans. And now you are crying.
GGG gets his feelings hurt easily. He compensates by lashing out at others. Although I am not totally opposed to his assessment of Tampa Bay.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GGG gets his feelings hurt easily. He compensates by lashing out at others. Although I am not totally opposed to his assessment of Tampa Bay.
He's one of the few refugees worth keeping.

We should have used a sarcasm to lunatic ratio assessment on the other Rejects.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Colonel, that is true for the most part. But if we're being honest -- and I'm sure you are, at least -- I don't think you can tell the difference between when I'm really lashing out or just Fuchsing around. My deceptively youthful mind, agile reflexes and breakaway speed are too much for your tired old Air Force bones, which in any event were never adequately trained for close quarters work, SIR! :)

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The story that made the rounds back in those days was that Spurrier
sought out Machen at some sort of a gathering and after expressing his desire to return to his
old stomping grounds, was told to "submit his application". Steve retorted "my application is all those
SEC Trophy's sitting in your office".
SOS is untouchable on the top pedestal of All-Time Gators, but I do not believe that famous story. :shakehead:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Listen -- if I accepted your praise, I'd have to accept your criticism, too. So take your compliments and stuff 'em up @neteng's Mother's ass! With your thumb! :thumbup:
It wasnt praise. Given the other Rejects, your StL Rating of 1.0 gets a marginal rating, but only bc we are forced to grade on a curve.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It wasnt praise. Given the other Rejects, your StL Rating of 1.0 gets a marginal rating, but only bc we are forced to grade on a curve.

@GatorJ is the only official ranking service that is respected. And he's already given GGG an evaluation and rating.

Unfortunately it wasn't pretty. I'm sorry.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
00C0C_3dYYRfYzgFsz_09D09D_600x450.jpg

"So, how do you like me now?"
Why is he wearing TX A&M shorts?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
@GatorJ is the only official ranking service that is respected. And he's already given GGG an evaluation and rating.

:jerkit:

@GatorJ, who can eat a bag of D's, has a grudge against me from Beta Country because of my Reign of Terror over posters of a certain political persuasion there.

Isn't that right, @GatorJ?

P.S. "D" stands for donuts, of course. :wink2:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And as controversial as this may seem, it was probably the right move for all parties. Spurrier himself has said that 12 years at a place is probably long enough. Why chance that you soil the incredible run you had and leave on a less than positive note. Rarely can you "go home again". He got the chance to do something he wanted to do at Usce, and we got two titles out of it. I think that's a win-win. But I still don't see how any of this is groundbreaking, thread-starting worthy in 2021.

In Donks defense, there isn't a smorgasbord of "breaking" news to choose from...

giphy.gif

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
So you're telling me the guy who knew and had worked with Meyer, and saw him take Utah to an undefeated season, wanted to hire him? This is exactly the type of riveting information that keeps me logged on.

You may have outdone your Dak Prescott thread from Sunday.
andy-dwyer-feat.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Says the iggles fan and dolphins sympathizer. Like all things consider the source for the above statement. This is about as factual as midget ass urg saying he is taller than Shaq. Sluggo saying he doesn't love the chicks with dics. Like rich ass Byron saying he is broke. Or Coach saying Brooker is a mass metropolis with a population in the millions...

it's all fake news...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator