Spurrier talks Trask and Burrow on the Paul Finebaum Show

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't see this posted, and thought it might be of interest. The HBC commented on Trask's lack of experience, particularly leading to holding the ball too long and getting stripped. And he talked a bit about LSU's new offensive scheme, giving Burrow a chance to throw the ball more.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i heard it here that no one of any value whatsoever watches or participates on this show :suspect:

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Oh how it must pain him to say “It will be the LSU offense versus our defense. Our guys can really play some defense.”

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing SOS on that HBO special drawing up a ball play and Mullen watching. Awesome.

Never happened with that yellow bucktoothed shark ****er.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's intersting. Spurrier has been kinda silent since he got back to UF. But the last couple of weeks he's been making the rounds.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It's intersting. Spurrier has been kinda silent since he got back to UF. But the last couple of weeks he's been making the rounds.

My guess is because there really wasn’t anything positive to talk about the past few years and he didn’t want to say too much negative about his alma mater.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What was SOS have said with Butterteeth?

Maybe he will be successful if he can learn to more regularly score 14 or more points in SEC games?

I wish people would ask him in his perspective of the program under Sharkie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.