Spurrieresque from Satan

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
If there is ONE person in college football who deserves it more than Harbaugh (who runs it up more than anyone else in the present game)...I'm all ears.

Plus, Harris dragged half the Michigan team on his back on those carries and thoroughly deserved the TD for his efforts. Players who play with that intensity through the final whistle--and especially when they had an option of sitting out for draft purposes--should be rewarded.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Commentators were making excuses for harbaw when he ran it up on us a couple of years ago in the bowl game. “He’s giving his qb a chance to raise his draft stock.” Curious to know if national media asked a similar question after that game. I doubt it.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I couldn't give two shi+s about Hairball. Hell, I was hoping Saban would go for 2

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hardbalz deserves whatever he gets. Whiny little Beeotch.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I really don't see how this is "running up the score" and feel this is the media making a story so they can cover said story.

At any rate, if it was, I approve.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
If there is ONE person in college football who deserves it more than Harbaugh (who runs it up more than anyone else in the present game)...I'm all ears.

Plus, Harris dragged half the Michigan team on his back on those carries and thoroughly deserved the TD for his efforts. Players who play with that intensity through the final whistle--and especially when they had an option of sitting out for draft purposes--should be rewarded.

Kiffin, but Harbaugh is a strong 2nd.

So much for the “splash” hire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.