Spurrier's Orlando Apollos roll the Atlanta Legends 40-6

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Spurrier to Gilbert:

D4kh.gif

Gilbert running for his life. Been on his back a few time too. Looks kinda nervous.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Didn't someone say there is access on line?
Yes, and that is why they keep promoting the app and the whole "live streaming" thing.
But most of us that are interested in watching these games are probably more fans of the coaches or certain players. Of course, we are football fans and will watch when it's readily available.
Perhaps these games are being televised because they are more like a "pilot." If the ratings are high enough, maybe the providers will consider opening a slot for these games on national tv or ESPN.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yes, and that is why they keep promoting the app and the whole "live streaming" thing.
But most of us that are interested in watching these games are probably more fans of the coaches or certain players. Of course, we are football fans and will watch when it's readily available.
Perhaps these games are being televised because they are more like a "pilot." If the ratings are high enough, maybe the providers will consider opening a slot for these games on national tv or ESPN.

I agree. I haven't watched the NFL in many years but wanted to see SOS in his new role.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These announcers are being lazy...that double reverse pass back to the QB for a TD has been in Spurrier's playbook for decades. he didn't steal it from Philly

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m loving watching SOS play hell against a defense again! He just loves the game!

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
danielson is so hip, love the close up during halftime.... with the couple buttons undone. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.