Spurrier's Orlando Apollos roll the Atlanta Legends 40-6

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Danielson is the best in the business. If all you want is down and distance, mute it and look in the top right.

You guus want us going back to those drunken ass buffoons who dont know shyt about football and sometimes dont know who is playing?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Danielson said he's recovering from back surgery.

Steve's hyper-limp looked like he should not be up and about, except for Doctor prescribed short-timed rehab. And how about the risk of a coach getting slammed by the play extending across the sidelines?
Rare but not controllable.

Last edited:

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
The HBC is moving like the OBC. I read that his back surgery was last November and his real knee is bothering him . The other knee was replaced years ago. But with the advances in joint replacement getting new parts is no big deal. I play in an over 50 softball league in Northern Va , and we have guys who have more titanium in them than the SR 71 Blackbird. With a new knee and a couple of new hips Steve will be running the stadium steps again.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These announcers are being lazy...that double reverse pass back to the QB for a TD has been in Spurrier's playbook for decades. he didn't steal it from Philly

It's what people are calling it now, since the 2018 Super Bowl.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I loved it. Loved seeing Steve on the sidelines and I loved Gary Danielson on color. Watched it live on YouTube since we ended up being out of town. Fun ‘N Gun indeed.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Fun game, decent crowd, and BCU’s band is a fun knock off version of the Marching 100. (I’d say shots fired, but the 100 just beats you to death).

There was a guy 3 seats down who looked exactly like Alex Brown, but it couldn’t have been. I don’t think he would cheer so hard against Spurrier.

If you are in Orlando, it’s a fun time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The HBC is moving like the OBC. I read that his back surgery was last November and his real knee is bothering him . The other knee was replaced years ago. But with the advances in joint replacement getting new parts is no big deal.

Yep, the gravestone of the future will say: "Here lies John Jones heart, Bill Craig's left kidney, George Smith's cornea, and Mary Teal's penis."

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
TV schedule for today

Week 2
GAME DATE TIME NETWORK
Salt Lake at Birmingham

Saturday, Feb. 16

2 p.m.

TNT

Arizona at Memphis