Spurs ANNIHILATING Thunder

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure if you guys are watching this, but wow. They're on pace for about a 150 point game.

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
damn... they have almost a 30 point lead.
Spurs have only lost 15 games this season - not too shabby

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They already have 17 assists with like six minutes to go in the first half.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron is gonna get his revenge on the spurs in a few weeks

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Billy needs to figure out how to get Durant and Westbrook to spread the ball around. They play way too much 2-man basketball.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I figured Billy was over-matched..

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spurs will win the whole thing, anyone to beat fricking Curry would be refreshing, you think the Warriors play in Charlotte the way the media here kneels before Steph.

Hornets had a chance to put Heat away Friday and blew it, Miami wins tomorrow and rolls into the Finals with Spurs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Spurs will win the whole thing, anyone to beat fricking Curry would be refreshing, you think the Warriors play in Charlotte the way the media here kneels before Steph.

Hornets had a chance to put Heat away Friday and blew it, Miami wins tomorrow and rolls into the Finals with Spurs.
Lol

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Billy needs to figure out how to get Durant and Westbrook to spread the ball around. They play way too much 2-man basketball.
I saw Spurs up by nearly 30 in the second quarter and wondered what has Billy gotten himself into in OKC? Durant and Westbrook are a bad mix. One needs to go in the offseason. KD may leave anyway as a free agent. Billy will win a lot of games in ther NBA but will he win a title? Not with this team. Maybe bring Noah in in the offseason for some mental toughness. Maybe trade for Beal they need a 2 guard badly.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I saw Spurs up by nearly 30 in the second quarter and wondered what has Billy gotten himself into in OKC? Durant and Westbrook are a bad mix. One needs to go in the offseason. KD may leave anyway as a free agent. Billy will win a lot of games in ther NBA but will he win a title? Not with this team. Maybe bring Noah in in the offseason for some mental toughness. Maybe trade for Beal they need a 2 guard badly.
I guess I was wrong. The first game fooled all of us. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator