St. Pete Times Article on Muschamp and the UT Game

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't disagree with anyhting he said. I'm just glad the media has stopped giving him a pass and are now calling it like it is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's been so many of these games that have been a must win for Will muschamp. When does it end?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nothing new here. It's a rehash of everything that's already been said. I'm sill amazed people want to point to Champer's 11-2 season. Am I the only one that can see the obvious that the rest of the SEC had Champer figured out after that season? I never realized that a head coach per se could be as unimaginative as he is. Everything about him is pedestrian at best and so predictable at worst. All the SEC teams, including every team from Georgia, has this dude's number. I was listening to 1010XL yesterday being absolutely amazed these guys seem to miss that point. A couple of them thinks he could still be a good fit for Florida. Seriously? In what friggin' universe? Rick Ballou tried to sound out a warning bell that the best three players in the country have committed to Florida through Muschamp meaning that if he gets fired they go with him. I don't have the knowledge these local talking heads have but even I'VE figured out that Champer has the worst record for player development I've ever seen for a head coach at a major university. It's like the talent he recruits comes here to die. So my refrain to Mr. Ballou is it doesn't matter who the hell he recruits, they won't get anywhere here once they arrive. That's why I could care less about this aspect of his tenure as HC for Florida. How FSU homer Ballou can't see that is beyond me. Of course any fan of a team that plays Florida is all for Champer staying on. Imagine that.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
And a losing record would give Florida its first back-to-back losing seasons since 1978-79.

Another record for him to break is on the horizon

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n66569 said:
Nothing new here. It's a rehash of everything that's already been said. I'm sill amazed people want to point to Champer's 11-2 season. Am I the only one that can see the obvious that the rest of the SEC had Champer figured out after that season? I never realized that a head coach per se could be as unimaginative as he is. Everything about him is pedestrian at best and so predictable at worst. All the SEC teams, including every team from Georgia, has this dude's number. I was listening to 1010XL yesterday being absolutely amazed these guys seem to miss that point. A couple of them thinks he could still be a good fit for Florida. Seriously? In what friggin' universe? Rick Ballou tried to sound out a warning bell that the best three players in the country have committed to Florida through Muschamp meaning that if he gets fired they go with him. I don't have the knowledge these local talking heads have but even I'VE figured out that Champer has the worst record for player development I've ever seen for a head coach at a major university. It's like the talent he recruits comes here to die. So my refrain to Mr. Ballou is it doesn't matter who the hell he recruits, they won't get anywhere here once they arrive. That's why I could care less about this aspect of his tenure as HC for Florida. How FSU homer Ballou can't see that is beyond me. Of course any fan of a team that plays Florida is all for Champer staying on. Imagine that.

Exactly, Muschamp could get the top 25 players in the country to come here and he'd still lose because he has no clue as to what he's doing. He learned his losing ways playing under Ray Goff who had great recruiting classes every year and won nothing.. Muschamp was a loser as a player and he's a loser as a head coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He pretty much nailed it. So........

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n66586 said:
Another record for him to break is on the horizon

this very likely. I think would be a major miracle if we made a bowl. There are several posters who don't realize how bad we are. I said we wouldn't make a bowl after the Missouri loss last year and I don't think we'll make one this year.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n66602 said:
this very likely. I think would be a major miracle if we made a bowl. There are several posters who don't realize how bad we are. I said we wouldn't make a bowl after the Missouri loss last year and I don't think we'll make one this year.

Let's put a even a finer point on your great point. We won't make bowl again while this doofus is our head coach. And besides with the 4 team playoff system now in effect who cares if you make the weed eater bowl? All that does is highlight the fact you are a second tier team with a consolation prize. We're not even good enough to get that with his lame brain running things.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Completely reflects the pulse of the fan base.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm everywhere. All these writers, bloggers, and fanboard posters are my pseudonyms.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n66563 said:
There's been so many of these games that have been a must win for Will muschamp. When does it end?

I thought Georgia Southern was a must win but I was proven wrong by Foley.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n66669 said:
Foley coached a horrible game that day.

I think we just need to get Dubster to go up there during the LSU game and let him deal with Foley whatever way he sees fit.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In case this photo has not been posted on this board yet...

img24270945.jpg

That is 'Freedom' , the Southern Eagels mascot being launched over Florida field to celebrate victory.

...and Fever, that would be 'Fooley'.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Paul Drake pointed out the scariest curse = give Muschamp the best 5* recruits and he will turn off whatever
ability they come with. Recruits won't amount to anything and soon good recruits will not come to UF.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So, in other words, this thread is nothing terribly new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.