Stiff QB Daniel Jones taken in top 10 of NFL Draft

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. You got me, Dirty! :eek: That’s it.

C’mon...the dude is just mediocre. I’m calling it like it is. The post was originally meant to highlight the fact that NFL teams still over value measurables and potential as opposed to intangibles and production. This is why Franks will play in the NFL and get drafted higher than anyone expected if he has a good year. A lot of you subscribe to this mentality as well, which is why you assume Kyler Murray is gonna be a bad NFL QB. He doesn’t fit the mold of a prototypical QB and is short, thus he’s gonna be the next Johnny Manziel.

Wrong.

The dude is elite in every category except for size. He also doesn’t take a lot of hits at all and is very good at throwing on the run. He is the exact kind of quarterback a team with a struggling O-line needs. I don’t have an issue with Jones personally, but if anybody thinks he wasn’t a reach at #6 overall in this draft, you must be delusional.

id never even heard of that jones guy, but your impassioned tirade against him was too much for me to resist. Also, murray is going to suck ballzzz in the nfl. But I'll give you a like, because you're my favorite poster. :)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've never been more embarrassed for a grown man crying as much as I was for eli when he got benched. Dude was and at the same time saying how tough he was. Lol

eli is a bleeding vagina. always has been.

The next time Ron Zook's name is brought up here--unless it involves the cleanliness of the men's room at that bank in Ocala--it should immediately be pointed out that he was somehow 0-2 against Eli Manning and the Rebels.

Completely inexcusable.

Last edited:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
id never even heard of that jones guy, but your impassioned tirade against him was too much for me to resist. Also, murray is going to suck ballzzz in the nfl. But I'll give you a like, because you're my favorite poster. :)

I wouldn’t call it a tirade. I just have to be the voice of reason around here sometimes. Someone has to keep you knuckleheads in line :grin:

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The next time Ron Zook's name is brought up here--unless it involves the cleanliness of the men's room at that bank in Ocala--it should immediately be pointed out that he was somehow 0-2 against Eli Manning and the Rebels.

Completely inexcusable.
Im pretty sure he is O for any team that gegins with M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator