Gator Basketball Stokes finally listens

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This thread title is insulting. If I'm Stokes, I'd eat a box of twinkies just to spite y'all. Hope he ends up shushing the crowd of haters with a bunch of victories next season.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stokes will come around by next year and be a dependable star. He and Payne will change our attack.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Watch tape of his brother.
His brother ate the Gators up. Stokes has shown some improvement, but hasn't yet learned when to pass the ball back out. He thinks every time he touches it he has to get a shot off. He's got some moves, but other times he forces the issue and either takes a bad shot, charges or turns it over. I'm hoping he gets in better shape in the offseason and comes back ready to go.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This thread title is insulting. If I'm Stokes, I'd eat a box of twinkies just to spite y'all. Hope he ends up shushing the crowd of haters with a bunch of victories next season.

If you read the article the title sums up what he actually said about his eating and relationship with coach. So if he is insulted he should be, it took far too long for him to start eating correctly.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watch tape of his brother.

For sure MW, watch his brother, fueled by whatever : sibling rivalry or belief in shared genetics.
I"m not sure that expecting to score every time isn't a trait of the greats.? = someone the team can count on.
Against Vandy, Stokes surprised me with welcomed quickness, albeit a bit unpracticed. I think he offers much for us to look forward to. Glad we got him. Probably, through the next few games, Stokes will play himself into usefulness?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you read the article the title sums up what he actually said about his eating and relationship with coach. So if he is insulted he should be, it took far too long for him to start eating correctly.
i did read the article. You’re thread title is unnecessarily harsh.
The guy’s just a kid. When did you start eating healthy and maximizing your potential? Not so easy.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
i did read the article. You’re thread title is unnecessarily harsh.
The guy’s just a kid. When did you start eating healthy and maximizing your potential? Not so easy.

Well since I don't have potential that requires that, the answer is never. Harsh??? Not even close to harsh by my standards. Harsh might be idiot finally partially understands what is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb