Strick Needs Your Support

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Go take it out of baseball's Taj Mahal fund. How's that state of the art football facility coming along, Strick?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sigh. There goes the facilities. Let’s just shut it all down and watch 2006-2008 replays for the rest of our lives.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And I go to some baseball games but that was 100 MIL flushed down the toilet for a couple of hundred people to go hang for a few hours.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And I go to some baseball games but that was 100 MIL flushed down the toilet for a couple of hundred people to go hang for a few hours.

much cheaper to move track and field

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
much cheaper to move track and field

Somehow me thinks that would have been met with racist findings by the loons that run the University and run the city of Gainesburger. Since track and field has a black coach (obviously a good coach based on results) and many tack/field athletes are black and probably do not come from the snooty backgrounds of many of the privaledged white baseball players who are on summer travel squads, relocation of the track/field team to somewhere past Archer Road that no one could find with a GPS and a map would have brought the wrath of Racism to the fore.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sigh. There goes the facilities. Let’s just shut it all down and watch 2006-2008 replays for the rest of our lives.
I jogged by the football complex construction this morning. They looked like "full steam ahead" to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He can at a giant bag of crusty dicks. Weve been paying those fuchsing asswipes 150 million every year for three fuchsing decades.

Fire half you useless motherfuchsers in the ADs office and take the money out of whatever mattress you stuffed all those hundreds of millions in.
:lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He can eat a GIANT bag of crusty dicks. Weve been paying those fuchsing asswipes 150 million every year for three fuchsing decades.

Fire half you useless motherfuchsers in the ADs office and take the money out of whatever mattress you stuffed all those hundreds of millions in.

Perhaps this is why Fooley never spent any money. He was saving it for a rainy day like now. But as you said, good luck finding it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, I touched on this in the College Football 2020/B10 thread. Got the email on Monday requesting help. Options of asking for fee and ticket to be applied to next year or donating it to their busted-suitcase financial department.

72bx.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He can eat a GIANT bag of crusty dicks. Weve been paying those fuchsing asswipes 150 million every year for three fuchsing decades.

I came in here to make sure you didn't have a heart attack. Looks like it was a mild one, one of the classic Fred Sanford 'big one's'....

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
A deficit is an amount less than anticipated.

Even if there were no pandemic, Strick’s failure to invest in football created a deficit in revenue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.