Stricklin Claims $54.5 million Pandemic Shortfall

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it really emphasizes how poorly trained and woefully unprepared these guys are to run a 150 million dollar enterprise.

Nothing but a good old boy network who can't figure out why they're destroying their own business.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
it really emphasizes how poorly trained and woefully unprepared these guys are to run a 150 million dollar enterprise.

Nothing but a good old boy network who can't figure out why they're destroying their own business.
Any businessman, whether it be a simple handyman, law firm, or athletics department, knows (or should know) you take care of your best client or product that brings in the most revenue.

How is this F’ing missed on these bozos. It’s is absolutely frustrating to watch.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
what da fuchs was the thread title? I looked in the box and couldnt find it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
what da fuchs was the thread title? I looked in the box and couldnt find it.

Or click on the hyperlink, copy the url, and use it to start a new thread and you will understand what happened

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any businessman, whether it be a simple handyman, law firm, or athletics department, knows (or should know) you take care of your best client or product that brings in the most revenue.

How is this F’ing missed on these bozos. It’s is absolutely frustrating to watch.

It seems that the majority of his customers keep coming back for more no matter how many bad decisions he makes.
This particular customer has stopped writing checks

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Are they really worried about shortfalls?

Because when people like Fishcerwood are "DONE"...CFB has more to be concerned with than COVID..

We can bounce back from a pandemic...BUT a culture shift is an entirely different can of worms (which now may become our burgers but I digress)

Sports are just a barometer...when they became political and woke..." You can put a fork in it"

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people aren't going to return to their overpriced seats, because going to games was part of their routine it was something they did... now they spent a season at home, able to watch the whole game probably with some of the same people they sat with. The question, are they going to shell out the same price for an inferior product. Or sit at home in the A/C in front of a 50-80 inch tv where they can see every play?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not their routine and frankly no one wants to watch Douchebag play his fuchstard ball control offense.

If we were actually competing for championships and actually trying to field a competitive product, the stands would be full. Even in all those Ron Zook and Urban Meyer 4 or 5 loss seasons, the stadium was full.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
A lot of people aren't going to return to their overpriced seats, because going to games was part of their routine it was something they did... now they spent a season at home, able to watch the whole game probably with some of the same people they sat with. The question, are they going to shell out the same price for an inferior product. Or sit at home in the A/C in front of a 50-80 inch tv where they can see every play?

If I lived close to Gville I would attend most of the games. I would record the games though and then go home and actually watch what I saw live.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullets can’t win big with Trask and Pitts, he’ll NEVER win big. He’s a fuchsing pussy and every Gator knows it. Time for both sides to move on….and take Stricpussie with you…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.