Stricklin Claims $54.5 million Pandemic Shortfall

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A lot of people aren't going to return to their overpriced seats, because going to games was part of their routine it was something they did... now they spent a season at home, able to watch the whole game probably with some of the same people they sat with. The question, are they going to shell out the same price for an inferior product. Or sit at home in the A/C in front of a 50-80 inch tv where they can see every play?

I've said this as well. Grew up going to games. Lifelong seats. It's very much in my DNA. But last year was a game changer even for me. I will still go to some, largely because I'm closer now. But beyond the product on the field, I don't think we'll ever see a crowd like even what we saw in 2019. Add in the comfort, cheaper drinks, and a more seamless overall experience with the rest of the day, and it's not nearly as exciting to think about going back. I predicted this last year as soon as the initially canceled the season. You just can't give people a taste of something different, and to an extent better, without some preferring to stick with it and not return to the old way.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, I may not even watch some of the games at all. You can only watch someone go through the motions so much before you just get sick. I'd rather watch games where people are trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.