Stricklin had Covid-19 - Gators effectively managing sick players

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
they need to have a COVID party, like the in the old days with chickenpox, get it, get over it, and then the team can practice normal, no social distancing, no need to wear masks and limit their oxygen, hit the gym without worrying about it. This will also assure that a starter doesn't have to isolate for 2 weeks during the season.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Considering the extremely low risk factors for player-age people that makes sense. Even Stricklin experienced very mild symptoms and was over it in a couple days.

Scott Stricklin revealed Tuesday that he tested positive for the virus last month.

“Fortunately, I had mild symptoms and was able in a couple of days to kind of go back to normal,” Stricklin said.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Considering the extremely low risk factors for player-age people that makes sense. Even Stricklin experienced very mild symptoms and was over it in a couple days.
Heard he gave Covid a 10 year 300 million dollar extension for the recruiting work Covid has been putting into land players.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I agree. I don’t recall anyone in the athletic community who allegedly tested positive say that it was anything worse than the common cold. Now obviously the news says people have succumbed to the virus. But who honestly knows how many have actually died from COVID19. Unless you have asthma, pneumonia, or your a fat pig
I don’t think there’s much to worry about.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Stricklin had Covid...we’re all just sick of mediocrity...the long term effects are definitely gonna hit us harder...Id get Covid if I could pick which staff members Mullen would have to change out

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Stricklin had Covid...we’re all just sick of mediocrity...the long term effects are definitely gonna hit us harder...Id get Covid if I could pick which staff members Mullen would have to change out

Remember, it becomes much more dangerous with those that are overweight, especially if they've ever indicated breathing trouble, like giving the intentional "choke' sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator