Stricklin offers 2-for-1 with UCF; UCF AD says they "deserve better"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I cheer for UCF. My son went there, I took some classes there, the school is minutes from my house, I know some of the players who went there, my old neighbor was a coach there and I have enjoyed watching them play some very exciting football for the past few years while our Gators have been mired in suckatude.

And before anyone wants to question my Gator loyalties, be prepared to compare the number of years you've held season tickets.
:grin:
Disappointing. You're forever tainted.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I could be wrong but I don't think so. I live in Orlando and have had to listen to UCF bs for years. Anyway I believe last years win against Auburn is the only win UCF has against a top 10 opponent in the history of the program. Don't know how to look it up but I am about 99% sure it is a fact.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Fúck UCF.
Way to download that off the internet. :lol:

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
It's amazing how easily they made every other fan base root against them. It was only a few years ago when they hired Frost all the billboard were of him in his Oregon stuff because they thought it would make them look like big shots.
They are just trying to build up their program. Can't blame them for that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty hard to put down who you don't play ? Bragging rights go both ways, both leading nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator