Stricklin offers 2-for-1 with UCF; UCF AD says they "deserve better"

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
UCF "deserves" nothing. They get what they "earn." Want to party with the big boys? Start playing the big boys and prove that you deserve to be there.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
UCF "deserves" nothing. They get what they "earn." Want to party with the big boys? Start playing the big boys and prove that you deserve to be there.
They're working on it. They aren't going to lose millions to do it. They also beat the SECW champion. I'd say they can hang with the big boys just fine. They're going to thump LSU

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They're working on it. They aren't going to lose millions to do it. They also beat the SECW champion. I'd say they can hang with the big boys just fine. They're going to thump LSU
go out on a limb since youre so supremely confident. take a 6 month ban if lsu stomps them.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about we offer them a spring scrimmage "game"? Instead of the Orange and Blue game a controlled practice sort of how some NFL teams do. I wonder if that would be legal. It might shut them up if we dominated them.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You're being like the power 5 and I'm ucf. I'm not taking a ban bet without someone else doing it. There's nothing in that for me. Don't be delusional
Youve never said you'd be willing to do it, instead trying to turn it around. So grow a set and go on record for once. Are you prepared to back up all the ucf jizz guzzling you do on this board or not? I'm more than willing to take the bet, b/c i know they are gonna get destroyed. Waiting on you big boy.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Youve never said you'd be willing to do it, instead trying to turn it around. So grow a set and go on record for once. Are you prepared to back up all the ucf jizz guzzling you do on this board or not? I'm more than willing to take the bet, b/c i know they are gonna get destroyed. Waiting on you big boy.
So me pointing out they've won 25 in a row regardless of their schedule and other facts is jizz guzzling? Hell let's make it a year and I'm in from this date

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Bowden had the same issue back in the late '70s. Instead of crying about it, he took his team to places like Lincoln and Norman on a regular basis -- and he won. Problem solved. Crying over it will get you nowhere.

Yeah, but in '81 Southern Miss with Reggie Collier and Sammy Winder handed Bobby his lunch at Doak Campbell. That was a bad beat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.