Stricklin talks about updating Ben Hill Griffin stadium again

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I know I’m just messing with you.

Though personally give me Lambeau Field any day over other NFL stadiums. Cram me in with the masses close to the field vs the monstrosities they have elsewhere where you need binoculars to see the action. With bleacher seats you are always right on top of the action
Look Wisconsinites are insane and have more alcohol than blood in their bodies

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This renovation better not put the baseball field on delay cause the football facilities to be delayed even more. Where are we with the Section 8 housing?

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Put the opponent seating up in the sunshine seats. Follow Bammer's example with their upper deck end zone.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I like seat backs...had issues in the Swamp with Drunks and it was not pretty.

That said, smaller venues have helped at schools like Tulane. Much more intimate and fun. No one went when they played in the dome.

No one has gone to a Tulane home game since Tommy Mason was playing.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
That’s the plan. Chair-backs

In another article Stricklin says chairbacks on the bottom 30 rows, because above that the rows are too steep to install chairbacks, so those folks will get wider seats.

As for the students, I wish they’d do something like Auburn. FCFS on the seats which prompts them to arrive early especially if they want to sit in a group.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Question though...how will this affect season ticket purchasers? If he forgoes the upper deck seating my seats I just got are in a section that looks like he wants to get rid of or modify I guess they would move the seats...but would they be the same price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.