ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good morning, I highly recommend that you email our Athletic Director, Scott Stricklin, [email protected], and express your displeasure with Mac and staff.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It won't do anything until next year. The noise would be huge if we don't win another game this season and lost to Michigan to start the season.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I emailed him this morning to express my displeasure at Mac being 2 - 7 vs. ranked opponents and the offesnice apathy under a coach that was billed as an offensive guru.
After 11 games, in year two, under Coach McElwein and staff we are 114 in Total Offense, 127 in Red Zone Offense and 104 in Scoring Offense – these numbers are on par, or worse, than the offense under Coach Muschamp.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I emailed him this morning to express my displeasure at Mac being 2 - 7 vs. ranked opponents and the offesnice apathy under a coach that was billed as an offensive guru.
After 11 games, in year two, under Coach McElwein and staff we are 114 in Total Offense, 127 in Red Zone Offense and 104 in Scoring Offense – these numbers are on par, or worse, than the offense under Coach Muschamp.

I wonder what the real scoring offense is if you take away the defensive and ST scores - it may be worse than # 114 compared to other teams.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what the real scoring offense is if you take away the defensive and ST scores - it may be worse than # 114 compared to other teams.

No matter if we're 91, 114, or whatever, our offense is horrid. No amount of defense, special teams, or pumping can make up for it. Unwatchable football and totally avoidable.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If your name is not on a sizable check, good luck.

Take a picture of the one you'll send if he is gone.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

This is actually a great idea. Who says the check has to be be a good one.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he's paying attention. And filing all this in his how not to run a football program folder.

Foley can eat a bag

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Actually, what I told him is unless I see significant changes to the offensive coaching staff I am not renewing my season tickets after 15 plus years.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I received a reply back this afternoon from Scott Stricklin ,thanking me for expressing my concerns.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's amazing here is that Musty Duncechimp was FIRED because our offense was so terrible. Butters McHeehaw comes in to fix it and our offense actually gets worse. So the question obviously becomes if poor offense was enough to let the chimp go why would we let grinchteeth stick around? It is clear to me that he is well past his level here. His choked up interview on the field after the LSU game told me that he can't handle this job. Act like you've been there before! Oh that's right, he hasn't.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I hope he's paying attention. And filing all this in his how not to run a football program folder.

Foley can eat a bag

Speaking of Fooley,
I emailed him immediately upon Zook's hiring (Crickets) and many times after until Zook was fired (Crickets). I emailed him when it was obvious that Chump sucked A$$ (Crickets). It was only when I called him Errand Boy in an email in the hiring of Meyer that he was able to muster the energy to email back (as you can imagine he took 100% of the credit for the hiring of Urb :lmao:).

So I like the idea of submitting complaints on behalf of the objective fans to the new AD. Yes, 2 SEC Titles, but there is not a big enough grain of salt for that. A real coach at UF would dominate the division for 10+ years b/c the other 6 coaches in the east can't scratch their own balls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.