Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
More vulnerable to the run?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yall confusing the crooting thread with the football thread ... dumpers dumping dont matter where though

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Lmao...this is for the dumpers. I guess couple of you are on Twitter too

Neil W. Blackmon (@nwblackmon) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Mon, Jul 15, 2019:
Shambles? Likely to sign another top 10 class, coming off a NY6 bowl win and roster still has its highest blue chip ratio since 2012.

We have different definitions of shambles, Josh.
()

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Lmao...this is for the dumpers. I guess couple of you are on Twitter too

Neil W. Blackmon (@nwblackmon) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Mon, Jul 15, 2019:
Shambles? Likely to sign another top 10 class, coming off a NY6 bowl win and roster still has its highest blue chip ratio since 2012.

We have different definitions of shambles, Josh.
()

I thought most agreed the 2019 class is no longer a "top 10" class. But since it was back in February I guess some people still think it is?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If my team lost 3 in a row (and 5 of 7) to Vandy and were forced to hire our 36th pick for HC, again, I would definitely think they were in shambles.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute!!!!

Dated Jul 16 and Gators Notebook says:

The latest report to surface to pique the interest of roster watchers involves freshman offensive lineman Deyavie Hammond, who announced on social media that he did not qualify academically and will enroll in junior college. He is the second member of the 2019 signing class to announce plans to attend junior college, joining receiver Diwun Black.

Those departures from the 25-member signing class followed the transfers of cornerback Chris Steele (USC) and quarterback Jalon Jones (Jackson State). Three more freshmen – offensive lineman Wardrick Wilson and receivers Arjei Henderson and Dionte Marks – have yet to enroll.
Mullen said the process continues to get Henderson and Mark cleared academically by the NCAA.

Mullen said the process continues to get Henderson and Mark cleared academically by the NCAA.

"We have one or two guys still working on paperwork stuff to get here," Mullen said. "We've got to finish the paperwork through the NCAA. It hasn't been filed, so I don't want to confirm it until they put the stamp on it, but it's July so I'm sure they do some summer vacations up there, too."

Hmmmmm.....I thought Henderson and Marks was done.

Also:
Meanwhile, according to reports, Wilson, who played at Miami Carol City and is from the Bahamas, is working through visa issues to get officially enrolled.

"That's going to be a legal issue moving forward," Mullen said. "We didn't expect that. Full NCAA qualifier."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For now, Franks has more immediate concerns. He can use some of his signing bonus to repair his beat-up Buick LaCrosse.

"I need to get my car fixed,'' he said. "I got hit in the side two months ago. I'm a broke college student."

Imagine the other SEC players laughing at that. They can pickup a new Escalade twice a week if they want at Bammer. I think it was Richardson who got tickets in something like 30 different cars. All he was "test driving."

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Suspect until announced I guess.

@PSB5153: Heard from a trusted source the former #FSU OL coach Greg Frey is headed to Gainesville and will fill an off-the-field role with the #Gators football program. @OsceolaNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.