Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
At 6’1”, can he grow into a Safety?

He's listed at 175, I'm sure he could add 20+lbs in no time. There's no mention of what position he'll play, but there's a lot of smoke around him being on the team this year

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

It's stuff like this that makes me really hope that DM succeeds at what he came here to do. He may or may not turn out to be the man who brings UF all the way back, who knows what the future holds? But I personally respect the hell out of the guy just for the kind of program he is building. IMHO, he's the best Human Being to hold the title of UF HC since Steve Spurrier - and that puts him in pretty lofty phuking company. I sense real integrity in this guy, hope he gets it done.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Do you think that the 4.38 is legit digital or old school, and if so, how is this guy that tall and that fast and not getting major offers? Just curious whether or not you have more thoughts or info on this guy.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do you think that the 4.38 is legit digital or old school, and if so, how is this guy that tall and that fast and not getting major offers? Just curious whether or not you have more thoughts or info on this guy.

It's probably close, unless the school (Mercer) made an error. He supposedly has grade issues and was juco bound. He also played Class A (or AA) ball so the competition was soft.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's probably close, unless the school (Mercer) made an error. He supposedly has grade issues and was juco bound. He also played Class A (or AA) ball so the competition was soft.
Hand timed isn't really accurate. It can be off significantly either direction.

Why are we even talking about this kid? This is a walkon at best.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Thanks for the background info. Maybe a PWO or a very late add, pending open slots? Speed is good, regardless.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we play 1a. One of the lowest classifications. Idk how much he camped. I haven't been to a game in a few years. A friend of mine says he might be the best to ever come through williston. .Sounds like a stretch to me. He said he'd imagine hed play db but not sure.I don't really know anything else about the kid. I don't anyone that knows him personally for any inside info.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was sorta my point... can he add 25-30 lbs and not lose much speed? That’s the key question.
He isnt in the class and woukd be a walkon if he somehow showed up. Who cares?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He isnt in the class and woukd be a walkon if he somehow showed up. Who cares?

I’m not asking about this year. If he can be developed in a year or two, maybe he can provide quality depth. I was just posing a question, because I know drooley scans our board for his next big insider story. Trying to throw him a bone...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Run stop percentage not great but Im sure it is the best of our DEs.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Johnny Townsend (@johnnytownsend1) tweeted at 10:35 PM on Sat, Jul 20, 2019:
Highlight of the UF football women’s clinic was getting attacked by a bat while on stage. Wait till the end #LadiesClinic #GatorStandard @GatorsFB Johnny Townsend on Twitter
()​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member