Summer Updates: Hev's pool, Slevin & Lil Reese's achilles in shambles

Would you listen to The Oxrageous Podcast weekly?

• Yes

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
They have many dozens of hired staff cutting film, making contacts, seeing kids live, etc.

Im guessing we continue doing things like we always have, three staffers or so. In fact, I'd bet body parts that we do continue doing it the "Florida Way".

It would have been nice to have hired at least an assistant director from one of the elite programs. No doubt we werent buying away a director and especially not his entire staff, though some thought the kid at OSU might look at UF. I doubt he glanced for a second.

We have earned our reputation.
not that I dont agree with you, but where did you get your information on number of staffers and their roles? It's pretty interesting and I'd like to learn more.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
not that I dont agree with you, but where did you get your information on number of staffers and their roles? It's pretty interesting and I'd like to learn more.
We have only announced three. Do you think there are more?

We arent Bammer. I doubt we are hiding any to diffuse criticism of our giant 100 plus man staff.

Last edited:

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Stick around and you will figure out over half of his posts are just made-up opinion. No one can figure out which half, though, including him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Alabama put 12 players on the 1st team All-SEC team, an SEC record.

Clemson just put 13 on the ACC team - 4 of them are OL's! Unbelievable!

Miami put 2 on defense/1 on offense, FSU has 1 on defense. Anyone ever thought you'd see FSU with only 1 player on the All-ACC team? Wow.

Looking at the ACC this year, it's going to be hard to see more than two teams with more than 9 regular season wins (Clemson and Syracuse).

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
We have only announced three.

We arent Ba.mer. I doubt we are hiding any to diffuse criticism of our 100 plus man staff.
Maybe I'm confused over positions. We have hired brown, Chaney, Ratliff, skalaski, heater, Clark, zampese, frey all pretty recently.

I definitely dont think we are in bamas league, but it appears Mullen is beefing up the staff. Its difficult to compare, so just curious if you knew where to find this type of info.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Alabama put 12 players on the 1st team All-SEC team, an SEC record.

Clemson just put 13 on the ACC team - 4 of them are OL's! Unbelievable!

Miami put 2 on defense/1 on offense, FSU has 1 on defense. Anyone ever thought you'd see FSU with only 1 player on the All-ACC team? Wow.

Looking at the ACC this year, it's going to be hard to see more than two teams with more than 9 regular season wins (Clemson and Syracuse).
Miami is chasing Virginia in the Coastal. Who woulda thunk it.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
We have only announced three. Do you think there are more?

There is another, but it's not talked about much

6cb524eff80bffb9883455b596f65668.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Summerall looks like he might be over 200lbs!

He is four years at least from lining up across from a 320lb SEC OT and being anything accept a ragdoll.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Best part of this photo is they didn’t let McWilliams be in it.
He started out with those guys, he just got beat so bad by them that, as usual, he isn't even close enough to be the in the same tv frame.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is thicker than 3 or 4 of our DE/OLBs.

Hill looks ready to go too. I liked his film also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb