Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There won’t be any staff changes . Billy continues to call the plays with Sale chiming in here and there . No special teams
Coach will continue because it helped best App State once and we run in circles again and again .

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
There won’t be any staff changes . Billy continues to call the plays with Sale chiming in here and there . No special teams
Coach will continue because it helped best App State once and we run in circles again and again .
It will be interesting as staff changes were unheard of with Cousin Eddie b/c no one wanted to work for that Shyt for Brains and the ones that did were not qualified to work for anyone else. Would like to see if Sling has the courage to try and bring in help early in his tenure before it becomes obvious to the outside world that he might be another Cousin Eddie on Saturdays. when it is patently obvious that we need tremendous help, especially on gamedays.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Had a bunch of family in town, so I watched this game with no announcers and w/out the chat box to get y’all’s (un)informed opinion. Here’s my thoughts w/ no outside influence.

1) For the love of god, let’s learn to wrap up on tackles.
2) we are disorganized in getting plays called, on both sides of the ball.
3) if we go into the 1/2 with a lead only throwing it 7 times ALL HALF, there is no reason for AR to be 0 for 11 in the 3rd quarter. Run the DAMN ball.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Had a bunch of family in town, so I watched this game with no announcers and w/out the chat box to get y’all’s (un)informed opinion. Here’s my thoughts w/ no outside influence.

1) For the love of god, let’s learn to wrap up on tackles.
2) we are disorganized in getting plays called, on both sides of the ball.
3) if we go into the 1/2 with a lead only throwing it 7 times ALL HALF, there is no reason for AR to be 0 for 11 in the 3rd quarter. Run the DAMN ball.
But it's just the lack of talent. Definitely not on the coaches, play calling or scheme.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I'm off the Sunbelt Billy train. Until he hires an OC, a new DC, and a ST coach, I will remain off the Sunbelt Billy train.

Fvch him for losing to every team that matters AND vandy.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
You guys are a bunch of fuchsing retards
Why? I get the vitriol from some may be a bit of a lashing out immediately after the game. I don’t hate the guy, but damn how can you defend that coaching? He’s clearly not an SEC caliber coach, much less an elite one. We didn’t beat anybody good and we struggled in all our games except USCe and Eastern Wash. Nothing about this season was encouraging and very, very little of it was even enjoyable. Record aside, we were a wretched football team this season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We finished one game worse than I predicted (7-5). But the way in which we lost was so frustrating. QB play, special teams and the worst defense I’ve ever seen at UF. I’m not giving up on BN, but he’s got his work cut out if he wants to be here past next season. Let’s hope we land a great class and can get some difference makers from the portal.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
we were the bridesmaid under Danny. Under sunbelt Billy we are seated at the kids table . Just eat your meal and shut it kids !!!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
People laughed at me last night taking about ETN to the portal, now his brother is blowing up Twitter.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He’s getting plenty of reps , why transfer ?
Would you want to waste your career under Napier and a Sun Belt level staff?

If Billy doesn't make changes, his ass will be Harsined next season, and for damned good reason. UF gave him everything he asked for, and in return, we get the same record, without any wins over rivals.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022

If Billy doesn't make changes, his ass will be Harsined next season, and for damned good reason. UF gave him everything he asked for, and in return, we get the same record, without any wins over rivals.
Seems to have worked for AR's NFL prospects. :dunno:

Swamp s mods suck

Dec 27, 2020

Travis Etienne tweeted
Run the damn ball
Just hand it off 1 time…

That just screams transfer portal…

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
ETN and his brother need to relax. The best rookie RB in the league right now is Pierce and we all saw how Mullen used him. Didn't matter, he got drafted and is starting.....on a horrible team I might add. Transferring to Clemson, Bama or Ugay ain't gonna make that much difference for him and in fact might be a huge mistake. I also generally think his bros. tweet was just out of frustration as a whole on BN play calling and not necessarily anything more than that. AR on the other hand might want to consider it. He needs a fresh start with a OC that can help him develop at QB IF he intends to make any noise in the NFL. Bllly ain't it in that dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.