jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Been a while. Just checked and my last post here was the week McElwain got himself canned. How's everyone been?

To sum up:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yo Thomas...welcome. muLLLLLLen sucks ballz and Napier doesn't. That is the mood here at the moment. What you got to say about that?

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
Are you thinking we don't stack up well in the NIL arena?

I'm definitely still in TBD mode on that. 2023 class should tell us quite a bit. I think generally they've got the right approach in terms of making sure current players are taken care of, keeping the deals low-key (aka not Miami). Just not sure how much overall money UF will have to play around with.

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
Hello Thomas.

A couple of years ago, I was pretty impressed by Trent Whittemore. Good size, good speed, and the best hands on the team except for Kyle Pitts.

He’s had injury problems, freakish injuries.

With the question marks at WR this year, do you think Trent can emerge as a playmaker? Is it possible his injuries have cost him a step and he’ll spend the rest of his career on special teams?

Alex.

Love Whittemore's game and I don't think he's lost a step. Expecting a big year for him, curious to see how things play out with Pearsall's addition. Could see Trent moving outside again.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm definitely still in TBD mode on that. 2023 class should tell us quite a bit. I think generally they've got the right approach in terms of making sure current players are taken care of, keeping the deals low-key (aka not Miami). Just not sure how much overall money UF will have to play around with.
That’s what I suspected you were saying. It’s too bad because CBN haas the perfect plan for pre-NIL

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
Big shot Hollywood Bob showed up out of nowhere with his fat stacks of NIL cash and now there's rumors that Tom Cruise has joined the board.

The place has been classed up a bit since Ox jettisoned Donkey. Look how we even got GoldKamp to come back. Now that he's unemployed.. he fits right in.

They told me I slipped through the cracks but if I wanted to stay I had to meet certain criteria. And I wasn't not gonna post here just because I was employed, ya know? Was really a no-brainer tbh.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Feeling like we were one step behind. We got a Saban guy that can probably actually do what Saban did at the exact time when NIL made all of it irrelevant. What we needed instead was a dump truck full of cash to fund NIL.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Feeling like we were one step behind. We got a Saban guy that can probably actually do what Saban did at the exact time when NIL made all of it irrelevant. What we needed instead was a dump truck full of cash to fund NIL.

Mullen would have spent it all on his next vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator