I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So, none of you idiots are going to share what he actually said?
The tweet I originally linked included a video of himself that was pretty bad. It seemed he was in the middle of a mental breakdown. He has since deleted it and many of his tweets. The video was one of those, "guys I'm okay, really" type videos where he is obviously not okay.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, none of you idiots are going to share what he actually said?
Too many things to list. His twitter was an incoherent mess last night. Was convinced he was hacked until he started posting videos. Basically all of the local beat writers were doing wellness checks on him. He seemed to be on major shrooms or something (at least I hope that explains it).

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Too many things to list. His twitter was an incoherent mess last night. Was convinced he was hacked until he started posting videos. Basically all of the local beat writers were doing wellness checks on him. He seemed to be on major shrooms or something (at least I hope that explains it).

Agree - mushrooms or LSD or something. Bizarre stream of consciousness posts. Hope he’s ok and curious as to how he will handle it today.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I’m actually in Charlotte might try and reach out (not sure how the wife would feel since it’s an anniversary trip).

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope that he is ok and gets the help he needs. Really Bizarre. Was not sure of the reasons behind the departure from 24/7. But was checking out a podcast and now it seems Graham Hall from GS is there now.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
Wow. I’ve never seen anything quite like that on Twitter. Not sure how to rate your post. I like that you posted it, but the link itself merits “stoned”’or “wtf” or “looney.”

For @Zambo and anyone else who doesn’t use Twitter, it goes on like this at some length and he says he deleted a lot as well:

794ea5ca9f9d229f3a8b5b4af0f30627.jpg

68b6ba944ff2427b791dc8e0b032e5dd.jpg

He's got a good point though, he is right about Carol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.