Super Bowel 50 - Foreheads vs. Killa Cam, "The Incredible Sulk"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So I just saw Newton walked out of his press conference. All that talk about how he had matured, etc, he blows it away in the wink of an eye. Come on, man. Stand up there and take your lumps. I wish I could say I was embarrassed for the guy, but I'm not. He obviously has a long way to go.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Broncos had the fewest yards by a SB winner in history. Even less than the 2000 Ravens.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a bit surprising, even for me. His first couple of years he always sulked after losses with a towel over his head. It became a bit of a running joke. It appeared he had moved beyond that. He had an amazing season and won MVP, for God's sake. The only real criticism people were throwing at him was that he still celebrates too much.

So, after overcoming and moving past all the ammunition the haters had for him, he goes ahead and brings it all right back upon himself by walking into a press conference with a hoodie on. Dude, you're the effing MVP, take your hood off! He mumbles a few answers and then gets up and walks out. This is the NFL MVP? This is supposed to be a leader? Talk about throwing away all that progress you made. His teammates had to be disappointed by it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
How much did Manning get for his Budweiser name dropping? And was that the Papa John's owner I saw kissing Manning right after the buzzer sounded?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The Broncos had the fewest yards by a SB winner in history. Even less than the 2000 Ravens.

Funny. Without looking at any stats, I was thinking as the game was winding down that the last QB I saw ride on the shoulders of his team to a Super Bowl win was Dilfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1952Gatah

Nov 17, 2015
Based on the two teams playing and the quarterback for each team last night the Super Bowl turned out about as good as i could stand.
Cam not hustling for a fumble , walking out of the press conference and showing he is still the same classless act that he always been.
Denver won but Manning was a feeble a liability for his team.
like i said about as good as one could hope for.

pumper.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, Peyton was terrible in his first Super Bowl win. Nobody is going to compare him to Joe Montana anytime soon.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's something interesting: In 2011 Tim Tebow threw for more TD's, had fewer INT's and turnovers, and had a higher QB rating than Peyton this year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cam bruised, battered, and DESTROYED!! The "dab" is dead. All that showboating couldn't help Cam against that Denver defense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I missed the part where he was dabbing. :dunno:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dare I say the greatest QB to ever put on the Orange and Blue?
No, but he's unequivocally the dumbest ever to don a Gator uniform. He steals a laptop, paints it black, and puts "Cam Newton" in white out on it, because, well that won't raise any red flags. People paint their laptops with black paint all the time. Then he steals someone's paper, scratches out their name and puts his name on it, because, again, no red flags there. When the guy gets a zero for his work, there's virtually no chance he'll raise a stink about it and demand that the professor locate his paper. Also unlikely that the professor will notice the scratched out name. Then there's the 30 traffic tickets in a year and a half. "Dumbass" doesn't even begin to describe this retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator