Super Bowl LV Game Thread

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The line is matched to the Chiefs’ three-point win in Tampa on Nov. 29, a game that saw Brady lead a furious fourth-quarter rally that fell just short. Mahomes torched the Bucs’ defense for 456 yards.

Key stat: Brady did not throw a first-quarter scoring pass in his six previous Super Bowls. That changes today. The Bucs come out aggressive and claim their second title.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Pulling for the Brady Bunch. I was a buc fan in their infancy. Saw Doug play and their first playoff win against the Eagles. They had one of the most bad azzz defense ever. Lost that NFC title game 9-0 only giving up FGs. I bet that defense hated the offense for not scoring just a little bit. Rams beat them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Bay’s first quarterback.

b55f3add99704fccdf29132f56e47478.jpg

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As long as the Bucs don't shoot themselves in the foot, it'll be a good, close game. Fortunately for TB, they are playing great defense. This game could be like the 2008 super bowl. The seemingly unstoppable team with an outstanding offense vs a team that's hot playing great defense while making the necessary offensive plays.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the Buc's have a good shot at pulling off the upset. Mahomes is the wild card....... The Buc's have to slow him down and I think they can.

Spoiler alert....... 1. I just don't think Reed is the genius the media is making him out to be.
2. The same can be said for Bieniemy... if he is so great, why didn't he get a HC job?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
My wife is watching, oldest daughter was invited to Super Bowl for being a doctor (first responder) in the Tampa Bay area.

Last edited:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
No, I put the Jack Daniels down a few years back. I'm too damn old and need all the energy I can muster. Certainly don't want to be in the mental condition our current President is in and be led around like a dog on a leash.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Mahomes and Kelce are flaming homosexuals that like to touch each other’s weiners.

Hope Brady can lead the Bucs to their second SuperBowl win, but I won’t lose any sleep either way.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good for her. Sounds like you raised a good one, Frozen.

Also sounds like you may be hitting the pregame drinking pretty hard.

Admitting he’s married to his oldest daughter took an act of courage.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mahomes and Kelce are flaming homosexuals that like to touch each other’s weiners.

Hope Brady can lead the Bucs to their second SuperBowl win, but I won’t lose any sleep either way.

I actually like Mahomes, but Kelce seems like a dbag. Not a fan of seeing a guy like Antonio Brown get a ring either though. So the equalizers to me are a FL team and Brady. So sure, why not.

Question though. If the Bucs lose by a TD or less, does #73 get the Norwood treatment? I’m thinking yes.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chiefs have been their own worst enemy in the first half. LOTS of mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.