Super Bowl LV Game Thread

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Agree on TBs D, but PM has been caught when he normally slips away. He's also been less accurate than normal.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Winfield can mentor Wilson when the Bucs pick him up in free agency after the draft.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Impressive stat:

Bolts ... Stanley Cup
Rays ... World Series
Bucs ... Super Bowl

All in a matter of five months. Champa Bay.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tyreek Hill is a low life punk woman beater . It’s a shame he didn’t break both his legs this evening

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Half of Mahomes’ passes in the second half have been of the Hail Mary variety.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mahomes has made some incredible plays, but his teammates have really failed him in this game. On the other hand, Tampa Bay as a team has played about as good as they could and has earned this Superbowl win.

I also want to point out that both QBs are absolute freaks of nature. Mahomes does things with a football that I've never seen before, and Brady doesn't age. He looks and plays like he's in his early 30's.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mahomes did it out of necessity. His OL sucked tonight.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Icing on the cake

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Enjoy youre rent a GOAT Super Bowl....once he retires the ****ty Bucs organization wont be back for another 20+ years....Must be nice to play a defacto home game and have two touchdowns given to you due to poor officiating in the first half....

Bunch a bandwagon fans must of you....havent heard a peep about Bucs football when Rapist was throwing 30 INTs a year. Enjoy it because I doubt you see another SB in your lifetimes

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don't know how much Tampa's roster changed in the last year, but it appears THE biggest change is Brady. Shameos shinkston had all that talent and couldn't get within 100 miles of the postseason. So glad I can be a Bucs fan again!!!

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoy youre rent a GOAT Super Bowl....once he retires the ****ty Bucs organization wont be back for another 20+ years....Must be nice to play a defacto home game and have two touchdowns given to you due to poor officiating in the first half....

Bunch a bandwagon fans must of you....havent heard a peep about Bucs football when Rapist was throwing 30 INTs a year. Enjoy it because I doubt you see another SB in your lifetimes

:triggered:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

And BTW, I stopped being a bucs fan until they took out the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator