Super Bowl LV Game Thread

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I don't know how much Tampa's roster changed in the last year, but it appears THE biggest change is Brady. Shameos shinkston had all that talent and couldn't get within 100 miles of the postseason. So glad I can be a Bucs fan again!!!

Gee you have the best QB to ever play and you think that might be why they won the super bowl....good god what a take

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I mean I'd try to shift the conversation also if I had made that retarded of a post also
So, you're saying brady would win the SB no matter which team he signed with? That's quite a take, too.

Quit your pathetic whining.

And btw, I didn't see anyone talking smack on here, so I really don't understand what put you in attack mode. Grow up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you know it's true. The Bucs are a worthless organization that lucked into their first one and had to have the GOAT to get there this time. They wont be back.

I’ve already asked Roger to put an asterisk on this title.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So, you're saying brady would win the SB no matter which team he signed with? That's quite a take, too.

Quite your pathetic whining.

Obviously not but lets be honest, if anyone else is QB for the Bucs do they win the Super Bowl? No they dont even get there or even close. Gronk came out of retirement to ring chase. AB came to the Bucs to ring chase. Phag-Net signed to ring chase. Some of the defensive players did as well...so without Brady you have half the firepower and likely not even make it to the playoffs. It is what it is, Brady is the GOAT but to say he wasn't the difference is laughable....

It's no different than watching everyone want to play with LeBron in LA. They go to where they can have a chance at a ring to play with one of the best of all time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously not but lets be honest, if anyone else is QB for the Bucs do they win the Super Bowl? No they dont even get there or even close. Gronk came out of retirement to ring chase. AB came to the Bucs to ring chase. Phag-Net signed to ring chase. Some of the defensive players did as well...so without Brady you have half the firepower and likely not even make it to the playoffs. It is what it is, Brady is the GOAT but to say he wasn't the difference is laughable....

Aside from the fact you’re from Missouri and you’re throwing a tantrum because you just got your ass kicked in the Super Bowl, just what is your point? That free agency ought to be outlawed? That teams that once sucked don’t deserve to get better?

Seriously, the Chiefs didn’t just get beat by Brady. Their offense got stuffed, they got pushed around on both lines of scrimmage and they got outcoached. You do have a nice kicker, though.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Brady the Goat no doubt. The Mount Rushmore of Goat in the 4 major sports is Brady, Willie Mays, Jordan, and Gretzky. Who do you have?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Aside from the fact you’re from Missouri and you’re throwing a tantrum because you just got your ass kicked in the Super Bowl, just what is your point? That free agency ought to be outlawed? That teams that once sucked don’t deserve to get better?

Seriously, the Chiefs didn’t just get beat by Brady. Their offense got stuffed, they got pushed around on both lines of scrimmage and they got outcoached. You do have a nice kicker, though.

My point is KC has built this team by drafting and superior scouting...its ****ing annoying to see a bunch of ****ing losers come out of retirement or quit on their teams to ring chase...it destroys the sport. My hate isnt about Tom Brady, he was a FA....my point is about the rest of the phags that did what they did to get on the Bucs roster...

Yeah I am pissed. KC got beat on both sides of the line. It also doesnt help that our starting O line was as banged up as it was. The difference is we will be back a lot sooner than the Bucs, especially if Brady retires.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

It's no different than watching everyone want to play with LeBron in LA. They go to where they can have a chance at a ring to play with one of the best of all time.
Either I mis-typed, or you're reading while drunk. My point was that QB was a huge difference. Shameos wouldn't help this roster break .500... Glad he's gone.

Sorry your Chiefs lost. They're fun to watch. Glad they won the SB last year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My point is KC has built this team by drafting and superior scouting...its ****ing annoying to see a bunch of ****ing losers come out of retirement or quit on their teams to ring chase...it destroys the sport. My hate isnt about Tom Brady, he was a FA....my point is about the rest of the phags that did what they did to get on the Bucs roster...

Yeah I am pissed. KC got beat on both sides of the line. It also doesnt help that our starting O line was as banged up as it was. The difference is we will be back a lot sooner than the Bucs, especially if Brady retires.

News flash. Great NFL teams aren’t just about the draft anymore. They’re about the draft and free agency. But if you want an example of the draft, by all means examine the Tampa Bay defense that had Mahomes running for his life half the night.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Enjoy youre rent a GOAT Super Bowl....once he retires the ****ty Bucs organization wont be back for another 20+ years....Must be nice to play a defacto home game and have two touchdowns given to you due to poor officiating in the first half....

Bunch a bandwagon fans must of you....havent heard a peep about Bucs football when Rapist was throwing 30 INTs a year. Enjoy it because I doubt you see another SB in your lifetimes
Because I was ashamed of having winston has QB. Brady back next year with the whole team

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Back when the Chiefs were regularly in the Super Bowl, their ace QB smoked Camel unfiltereds between possessions. Badass passer.

e647eb9aecc40e2964de689c9cf91eed.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m a KC fan and that pretty much sums it up.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Brady wasnt the reason they won tonight. 9 points was. Can't blame refs when you score 9 points. KC had their chances.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Back when the Chiefs were regularly in the Super Bowl, their ace QB smoked Camel unfiltereds between possessions. Badass passer.

e647eb9aecc40e2964de689c9cf91eed.jpg

I mean in all fairness, we do have 23 playoff appearances compared to 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator