Swamp Donkey burned by Gators official Twitter account

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2585c2fa41c3fb4e.jpeg

For those who don't know, law98gator is our very own Swamp Donkey.

Discuss.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Kinda wish he would have done that after Feb 5 and not during UA and AA week. But ... yeah, fans need to hold the program's feet to the fire on this stuff.

btw ... Florida facilities are top notch. I think he probably should have been a bit more specific and said FOOTBALL Facilities.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Uh oh. Our very own Donkey personally driving off recruits on Twitter? Oh, the humanity!

Gosh darnit ... I really need to think about how I word things here. Why must I learn the same lesson over and over????? sigh

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Anybody can and many will see a tweet on the UF account. I kinda wish he hadn't thrown such a derogatory comment out in that particular forum.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Credit damnit. You even used my photo :lol:
By the way, when you have something funny and/or interesting like this START A THREAD. It happens damn near every day where someone posts something interesting in the chat box and doesn't bother to start a thread.

That's why I had no intention of giving you any credit - I shouldn't have to because this should have been your thread in the first place.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
By the way, when you have something funny and/or interesting like this START A THREAD. It happens damn near every day where someone posts something interesting in the chat box and doesn't bother to start a thread.

That's why I had no intention of giving you any credit - I shouldn't have to because this should have been your thread in the first place.

Though all my network engineering experience has been in the military domain, I kinda think that technically when anyone posts anything here they kinda do so under the pretense that the info becomes yours, legally speaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.