Swampcast: Colorado State at Florida

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Very poor offense, two turnovers no TDs.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This team needs a player to stand up and dare his teammates to get better.

It sure does, too bad Franks doesn’t appear to have it in him to do just that. I assume you caught Mullen’s comment that he told Franks to quit pouting and suck it up during practice last week?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So..... the fourth week of October of last year.

The shytcake he was baking was obvious from the first recruiting class, though I always give them some leeway with that one. You dont actually have to take a bite of that shyt sandwich to know. You can look at those Stiner, Taylor, Johnson, and Buchanon ingredients and know how bad it is going to suck. At least most of us did.

More shyt sandwiches being served up for the next 2 years and 2 months. I should stop saying 2.5 years when it actually 2.1 years and be more of a hopeful.
Yhqyc1

I liked Mac because he salvaged the season in year 1 without a line. As soon as I learned what a strange duck he was and then there was NORD...That sealed the deal.

But I'm out here with the Swamps and the Craw Fish. Many of y'all had inside info.

Geez, you can even read between the lines when Mick Hubert talks about Butters MacShark.

That said, you have to see a big difference from the last 8 years?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We are all just frustrated with this crap. I can live with it this season (though it will suck pretty bad) if he gets the recruiting going.

Mick Hubert said the visiting recruits were going crazy in the stands at the game Saturday.

They are also seeing HOW many 3rd string and walk-ons are playing.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Don’t bother us with logic. We suck again. All hope is lost for this year. We were supposed to be the surprise team of the year. You’re right though, MSU looks like a tough-Azz football team. Credit Mullen. Let’s hope he does the same trick here, with some better ponies.

Everyone is talking about MSU a team Mullen built. SEC Network is singing the praises of both their lines...

BUT not in G'ville. Mullen can't coach, he's average at best, he can't recruit...He's no elite coach.

In the mean time: FSU, UCLA, Neb... And did we mention Coach "O" and LSU

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator