T Rob is Auburn bound

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that T-Rob's only two options were to stay here or follow CWM to 'burn tells me he isn't nearly as valuable as some here would claim. Glad Coach Mac is following in Lane's fottstpes and dumping everyone responsible for destroying this program.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He follows Muschamp around like he's his daddy or something. Embarrassing. Gatorbait.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If today's game told us anything, it's that a house cleaning is necessary

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;n143675 said:
Originally posted by I Have No Friends :( View Post
I'm gonna miss seeing all those wide open receivers running around like today

This, LOL

X2 and squared.

Good riddance.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't have a problem with this. I want the entire staff from the former regime gone.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp was coaching the secondary most of the time anyways. And if he's such a good recruiter then why have all the top players in the state been going to Miami fsu and bama?

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
t-gator;n143880 said:
Muschamp was coaching the secondary most of the time anyways. And if he's such a good recruiter then why have all the top players in the state been going to Miami?

This ×1000. Come on really, it seems like we all have been hung up on the recruiting issues, but we just gave up over 400 yards through the air! Between the piss poor Offensive output (coaching related? ), to the types of defensive displays we showed today, is it really that big of a deal if Mac flushes the program and starts over?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well I feel now its better to purge as much of the old regime as possible. Today's game went a long way to showing that nothing much was different. Purge on Mac.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Caloosahatchee;n143894 said:
This ×1000. Come on really, it seems like we all have been hung up on the recruiting issues, but we just gave up over 400 yards through the air! Between the piss poor Offensive output (coaching related? ), to the types of defensive displays we showed today, is it really that big of a deal if Mac flushes the program and starts over?
Not a big deal at all. We mine aswell have the right coaches in place from the get go. And I love the new db coach hire btw.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What I don't get is that he has been recruiting all along. What does he say to recruits. If you were a recruit, what is the first question you would ask him? And if he is going to be gone, why would you even allow him to recruit at all? I don't get it.

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
oxrageous;n143822 said:
He follows Muschamp around like he's his daddy or something. Embarrassing. Gatorbait.

Alabama outside linebackers coach Lance Thompson has joined the Auburn staff as linebackers coach. Will is building a coaching staff for his next Head coaching job. Word is: Lance was asked to consider other options. Getting new coaches at AL.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What happens if Dan Quinn gets the Falcons job and he asks WM to be his DC? I mean he played in GA and I think his wife is from ATL....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n151137 said:
What happens if Dan Quinn gets the Falcons job and he asks WM to be his DC? I mean he played in GA and I think his wife is from ATL....

I think he's going to be at Auburn until someone offers him a head coaching job. He's probably dumb enough to think he'd be a good one. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n151149 said:
I think he's going to be at Auburn until someone offers him a head coaching job. He's probably dumb enough to think he'd be a good one. :lol:

Why wouldn't he take a DC job for more money? I mean that's what it's all about to these guys anyway, right? For the right amount of $$$$ they'll go. But who's to say Auburn wouldn't make a counter offer he can't refuse? None of us know what will happen. But that's why we come to the message board to discuss these hypothetical situations. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator