Tailgating

VirginiaGator

VA to RI to FL
Jul 9, 2014
Didn't know if I should post in the main forum or not, but anyways I am looking for some tailgating/parking options for the Utah game. I usually park at Beatrice Parker Elementary, for $20, about 2.5hrs before game time and catch the Gator Walk.

We're trying to get there earlier and tailgate this time. We're bringing beer and what not and that's probably not appropriate on Elementary School grounds haha. What are some recommendations that you guys have?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't know if I should post in the main forum or not, but anyways I am looking for some tailgating/parking options for the Utah game. I usually park at Beatrice Parker Elementary, for $20, about 2.5hrs before game time and catch the Gator Walk.

We're trying to get there earlier and tailgate this time. We're bringing beer and what not and that's probably not appropriate on Elementary School grounds haha. What are some recommendations that you guys have?
You can drink on school grounds on game day. We parked at JJ Finley (?) elementary for decades and everyone drank.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
name change for that school ......both on same page.........drink repsonsibly ..............or not. Remember Mormon children may be running around nearby...............

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
name change for that school ......both on same page.........drink repsonsibly ..............or not. Remember Mormon children may be running around nearby...............
Dang Coach, with all your marriages, you woulda made a fine Mormon.

In the spirit of religious tolerance, your game sign should state “Soak Utah” rather than “Fcuk Utah” thus preserving their virginity.

Alex.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I believe that the city decided to change the name once word got out that I attended fifth and sixth grade at JJ Finley.

Not sure that I blame them.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Just to make sure the record is correct. Utah is NOT a Mormon school. Secular state institution. The BYUers call them sinful heathens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator