Gator Baseball Take me out to the ball game!

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Man it is fun to watch our guys play this year. Our bats are so hot right now. What the heck are they feeding India? Horvath looked like an all-star last night and came in from off the bench.

You can tell there is lots of camaraderie and a good attitude with this team as well. Haven't enjoyed watching a gator team this much since the 04's in basketball.

Towels 'N Sporks

May 19, 2016
It is great to get these young guys some game experience in these midweek games.

I like Baker. Looked pretty sharp. McMullen looked bad in his .1 of an inning. Nice to have someone like Byrne to come in and clean up.

These Gator bats are hot this year, hope that continues.

I'm loving Baker too. Seems like a future starter to me!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t they start last season with hot bats too? Seems like mid season they cooled a bit, and then it was just painful through the end, relying on incredible pitching. Am I remembering that right?

It also seems like I read that UF has the record for lowest batting average in the CWS for a champion. Let’s hope these guys can avoid the team slump.

Towels 'N Sporks

May 19, 2016
Didn’t they start last season with hot bats too? Seems like mid season they cooled a bit, and then it was just painful through the end, relying on incredible pitching. Am I remembering that right?

It also seems like I read that UF has the record for lowest batting average in the CWS for a champion. Let’s hope these guys can avoid the team slump.

If we started hot last year it was only because that was the easiest part of the schedule. Regardless, this year we are clearly better at hitting than even the beginning of last year. I believe we already have as many or nearly as many home runs to this point as we did for the entire season last year.

I think last year we had the lowest batting average for a champion since 1960 or something. Too lazy to look up that exact stat right now.

Towels 'N Sporks

May 19, 2016
PLAYING FSU TONIGHT! We have beat FSU what like 8 or 9 in a row? I'm so pleased to admit that I have lost count. We have already beat them twice this year, and I would love to see us sweep them. Do it again tonight boys!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It is always sweet to get the brooms out against the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole: SUCKholes, SHYTholes. Another year of getting swept you A$$ CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I'm about 99% sure that the HalfAssU starter, Karp, has lost at least the last six games. They just keep trotting him out there to take one for team.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Suck it clowns. Now only if Sully can give some tips to Mullen and White about how to beat the clowns.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Anyone else notice this last night? Byrne was REALLY bringing the heat. I saw one reading of 150mph..... :whistle:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm about 99% sure that the HalfAssU starter, Karp, has lost at least the last six games. They just keep trotting him out there to take one for team.
Karp's just used to going up against weaker mid-week teams. He's got a decent record and ERA, except against us. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator