Tales From Gentlemen's Establishments...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Did nobody brave Trader Tom's on south 13th?
It was :puke:
my only story. you guys are sick..........Traders finally ended up on south 13th. Or was always there. My bachelor party in 78. It was just a tittie bar. I ended up talking to Tom for a long time about my grandmother. She owned a bar on the opposite corner of Krispy Kreme in the early 50s called Chris's Bar. She always claimed she was the first woman to own a bar in Gville. Tom had owned other bars without the tits out. I guess they were old friends as he seemed to enjoy talking to me about her. SHe had been married 7 times so he probably could have been my grandfather if she had moved to Gvill earlier. Never went into the Micanopy joint. Or any other.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
my only story. you guys are sick..........Traders finally ended up on south 13th. Or was always there. My bachelor party in 78. It was just a tittie bar. I ended up talking to Tom for a long time about my grandmother. She owned a bar on the opposite corner of Krispy Kreme in the early 50s called Chris's Bar. She always claimed she was the first woman to own a bar in Gville. Tom had owned other bars without the tits out. I guess they were old friends as he seemed to enjoy talking to me about her. SHe had been married 7 times so he probably could have been my grandfather if she had moved to Gvill earlier. Never went into the Micanopy joint. Or any other.
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Alex.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This checks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.