TB Bucs offense is coming together!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I believe in Karma. Because of that, I have stopped watching the Bucs play. I don't feel like a good human being when I just hope to God somebody just totally ends his career on the field. I get excited when I see a DE making the edge and I just hope really bad things. So ... I can't watch or pull for the Bucs again until that POS is gone.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
We need to lose out. Top 5 pick needed. Vh3 isn't going to stay healthy and we need a CB/S/Edge guy

I could have sworn this thread was started about a piece of **** human and quarter back, not a ex gator corner back? Never miss a chance to defend a seminole and piss on a gator do you.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hate that he's a buc. I hope they flush everyone and start over.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'd like them to get a Real Human QB- not a thug.

And pick up Tebow and use him like NO uses Hill. I knew that system would work if someone tried it.

Now Hill is much faster than Timmy but Tebow has the power.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, who in their right mind would look to this idiot as a leader?

SneakyFlimsyGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like them to get a Real Human QB- not a thug.

And pick up Tebow and use him like NO uses Hill. I knew that system would work if someone tried it.

Now Hill is much faster than Timmy but Tebow has the power.

Is Hill as effective if the main show there isn't Brees? If Brees goes down it's not going to be Hill filling in that spot.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I grew up in Tampa, and I’ve completely given up watching the Bucs with that Horse’s ass behind center, and I know I’m not alone

What a dumb business decision by the Bucs. to alienate their fan base by picking. If he were Andrew Luck, sure fire good, I could rationalize it. But we was not good his final year, and a complete dirt-bag.

Thanks Bucs.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I grew up in Tampa, and I’ve completely given up watching the Bucs with that Horse’s ass behind center, and I know I’m not alone

What a dumb business decision by the Bucs. to alienate their fan base by picking. If he were Andrew Luck, sure fire good, I could rationalize it. But we was not good his final year, and a complete dirt-bag.

Thanks Bucs.

Yeah - the fanbase is divided. F ing fsu fans.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Is Hill as effective if the main show there isn't Brees? If Brees goes down it's not going to be Hill filling in that spot.

That is correct they have 3 QBs. Hill is the gunner on kick-offs, wild-cat, 2 pt, and an extensive "O" package. Some even with Brees.

Terry Bridgewater ala...VaTech is back-up.

BUT they love what Hill brings.

This was what I wanted an NFL team to do with Tebow.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is correct they have 3 QBs. Hill is the gunner on kick-offs, wild-cat, 2 pt, and an extensive "O" package. Some even with Brees.

Terry Bridgewater ala...VaTech is back-up.

BUT they love what Hill brings.

This was what I wanted an NFL team to do with Tebow.

Bridgewater ala Louisville (2012 Sugar Bowl) then Minnesota Vikings... loving what Hill brings with a rookie contract is one thing. Tebow wouldn't be under a rookie contract. Let see where Hill is when he isn't making depth chart money. Tebow was a 1st round pick with 1st round expecations and money. Hill is an undrafted Free Agent with pennies to the dollar compared to Tebow.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Bridgewater ala Louisville (2012 Sugar Bowl) then Minnesota Vikings... loving what Hill brings with a rookie contract is one thing. Tebow wouldn't be under a rookie contract. Let see where Hill is when he isn't making depth chart money. Tebow was a 1st round pick with 1st round expecations and money. Hill is an undrafted Free Agent with pennies to the dollar compared to Tebow.

I stand corrected on Bridgewater.

Tebow was getting minimums at Philly.

A team could have had him cheap.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I stand corrected on Bridgewater.

Tebow was getting minimums at Philly.

A team could have had him cheap.

The difference is that Tebow was public in wanting a real shot at being a quarterback, especially after the debacle with the Jets, Hill knows he isn't getting that at NO.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The difference is that Tebow was public in wanting a real shot at being a quarterback, especially after the debacle with the Jets, Hill knows he isn't getting that at NO.

Well that's not Saints fans think.

He offers a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator