Tears of joy: Dan Mullen Fired

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'd take Meyer back in a heartbeat.

It is one thing to take over a depleted roster in the NFL. Leyer is adept at not taking over a depleted roster in college.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
It is one thing to take over a depleted roster in the NFL. Leyer is adept at not taking over a depleted roster in college.
He's only gonna be around 3-4 years and he can croot with the best of them. I think our talent is better than it has played also. Playoffs in year 2 with Meyer. Everyone else is a project-including Kiffy.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Knox is going to be interim coach for FSU. Holy crap!
I was surprised at that one I thought they'd put that old as dirt dude that they moved on feild after the OL coach and third and fatboy were fired! Picholie or something like that. Atleast he's been a head coach for real not just a fill in HC like Knox.
But that's why they waste the big bucks and we just watch!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Who the hell will be preparing the offensive game plan and calling the plays this week?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Who the hell will be preparing the offensive game plan and calling the plays this week?
y44xali.0.jpg

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
It ain't working out in Jax. Khan and Urbs have had a couple of sit-downs. He got his **** pushed in again today by the 49ers. I can't see him wanting to be there much longer. There could be no bigger hire UF could make that says "we're back!" than Urban.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It ain't working out in Jax. Khan and Urbs have had a couple of sit-downs..
Meyer may go back to college football but it isn't here. He left here to go to a place that would actually allow him to compete with Trailerbammer, provide him the resources he needed. he also doesn't do rebuilds. Losing is to hard on him.

Not a chance in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.